1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2019 - 2020 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

A watchable SB. I got the winner, spread, and final score almost spot on. Somewhere pigs are flying and hell is freezing over. The scoring order I totally blew.

I've read some whineyass articles crying about the officiating. Yes, there were some blown calls, but it certainly seemed as though they balanced out. To me it was a matter of Shanahan's defense failing in the fourth quarter (21 points) and his offense failing to add any points in the last 1.5 quarters. Four quarters, Kyle, you have to play four full quarters.

All credit to the Chiefs. Mahommes MVP could be disputed because of the two picks, but he did mastermind the comeback. Reid didn't do anything stupid, that I noticed, to jeopardize the comeback effort.

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

as a falcon fan...... its nice to see shannahan blow another one

3. ralphie250

seems like kansas city had one hell of a party

4. ralphie250

so.....

the xfl starts today. 2 games today and 2 games tomorrow. not sure how this will work out but we will see

5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Yep, very similar to what his offense failed to do with the Falcons in their SB appearance.

XFL....The Roughnecks are off to a 3-0 start. Minor complaint: I hate that they use an oil derrick in their logo, it reminds me too much of the Oilers logo. Now is the league going to make it?

6. ralphie250

Seems as if its going to make it. I know the people in st. Louis (I have family there) love it. They love having football back.

Yes the logo reminds me of the oilers and warren moon. But I like the name.

The one qb p.j. walker for houston is on fire...

How many players will get an invite to nfl teams training camps??

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk