1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2019 - 2020 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Seems as if some of the back up qbs are doing pretty good

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

The Bills worry me.
    Losing a close one to the Patriots wouldn't seem concerning......but its Josh Allen that worries me.
    This guy is our future.
    He has regressed over the course of 4 games this season.
    If they can't coach the stupid out of him we are toast. No matter how great the D is (and believe it, they are top notch).

3. ralphie250

vontaze burfict suspended for rest of the season.... is that the right call???? guess it depends on whose side you are on. i know he has paid over 5 million dollars in fines for unnecessary roughness calls over the past few years

4. ralphie250

and hes in the concussion protocal.... the bills say they are getting matt barkley ready to start

5. fflowley

I'd say right call.
    He has taken way too many cheap shots at players heads over the years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. fflowley

If I'm the coach.....Barkley is starting.
    Josh was a disaster in there on Sunday and he's missing practice this week.
    He needs to sit and clear his head (literally) while figuratively getting it out of his ass and starting to play better.
    They have a bye after this week. Hopefully they can get back to basics with him during the week with no game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ralphie250

on the bright side the bills are 3-1

8. fflowley

I know.....if they get to the bye week 4-1 I really shouldn't be complaining.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The Texans were a team that could've attracted a proven head coach, and a proven general manager. O'Brien has already peaked, and Gaine didn't do much.

Tal McNair impressed me by having the balls to fire Gaine, but his timing totally sucked. And now he has let O'Brien turn the Texans into team no worthy GM and no HC candidate will want to go near for a couple of years.

I had the Texans on a "one year contract" last season. This season, and the next two or three, are going to be rough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ralphie250

looks like josh allen has cleared the concussion protocal and may start..

11. fflowley

He did and they scraped out another victory.
    Another game where their defense was totally dominant and you just hoped the offense (particularly Josh) wouldn't completely fuck it up.

I felt bad for the Titans kicker. They showed him sitting all alone, stone faced, at the end of the bench in the 4th quarter.
    He had a terrible game.
    But after he had already missed multiple easier field goals what was the decision making process to put him out there for a 53 yarder?

12. redux

redux Very Tilted

I’ll see if my key works on Monday”
    ~ Jay Gruden at Redskins (0-5) post-game press conference.

13. Chris Noyb

What team took the place of the Texans today? It sure as hell wasn't the Texlers playing.

Come on, Packers, wrap this up already. Nice missed FG, cowgirls. Finally!

The Eagles are starting to jell, and the girls are melting.

14. ralphie250

Jay gruden fired... Rumor has it he walked into office and they were waiting on him and he knew it

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

15. Chris Noyb

No surprise there. I don't know if Jay Gruden is a worthy HC, but the general feeling is Dan Snyder is the main problem with the Redskins, and you can't fire the owner (ask cowgirls fans).

16. ralphie250

DAN SNYDER HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PROBLEM,

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. redux

redux Very Tilted

Absolutely.

And aided and abetted by an incompetent President of Football Operations, Bruce Allen, little more than a "yes man" who, despite being the son of a Hall of Fame coach, is a terrible judge of football talent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ralphie250

did you see mason rudolph get knocked the fuck out????? then the stretcher was broke. that was just a bad day

is Dan Quinn the next to be fired?

19. Chris Noyb

What is the injuries situation with the Falcons? If reasonably healthy and playing like shit, yeah,
    Quinn could certainly be next.

A lot people felt like Vrabel wasn't seasoned enough to be a HC, and he's proving them right. I can see the Titans drafting a QB, and bringing in an offensively minded HC.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2019 ---
    I feel for Browns fans, but I do like seeing Mayfield (and OBJ) get humbled. QBs need a certain amount of confidence, even cockiness, but Mayfield's act got old very quickly. STFU and learn to be a NFL QB.

20. ralphie250

The Falcons are not plagued with injuries they have a few but not enough for them to be playing like shit. For some reason Dan Quinn is the head coach and the defensive coordinator. We all know about the legion of boom when he was with Seattle but he has not been able to make that happen here. So we will see

I so want the Lions and Matthew Stafford to have a kickass year I think they deserve it

And the San Francisco 49ers are undefeated that is kind of surprising

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk