1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2019 - 2020 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The Carolina Panthers decided to get head start on advertising a head coach opening. Ron Rivera's fast start in his first few years weren't enough to get him through any more bad seasons.

Meanwhile jackass jerry keeps being vague and ambiguous about garrett's future with the 'girls. I don't know how garrett thinks, but under the circumstances a lot of coaches would be ready to depart just to get away from jones.

Yet again the NFC East title is up for grabs possibly by a team with a losing record. I read an article that said the Redskins record (depending on how the season ends) wouldn't earn them a Wild Card spot, but they could win the NFC East. All I can say is Wake up, Eagles!

2. Chris Noyb

Come on Bears, you can win this game.

3. Chris Noyb

I loved it....well, after the goal line interception fizzled and before garbage time (the final score and stats are very misleading).

Jackass Jerry will, most likely, keep Howdy Doody Jr around in hopes of winning the NFC East and doing well in the POs. The former is doable only because the Eagles can't find their collective ass using all hands; the latter might be asking too much.

It looks like I'll have to keep my gloating in check, relatively speaking, until the Eagles & 'Girls play again.

4. Chris Noyb

I'm only seeing the 2nd half of LSU v Georgia, but the Bulldogs are getting their ass kicked. With 12 minutes to go.

Wait,Georgia just scored a TD & PA.

5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I'm butthurt... Lol. Our defense didn't show up and we had no running game..
    cba6878ee98393f35e30914e6a52f198.jpg

Do the jets have a chanve of winning?

I think buffalo will run the entire game

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Mentioning college football.....

My Cougars had a horrible season.

But so did Kevin "Hot Coach" Sumlin at Arizona. Who didn't see that he was only as good as his QBs, was nothing without a hot QB? Wasn't the dumpster fire at Texas A&M after Manziel left a clear indicator he has little control over his teams?

Mentioning the Aggies, they haven't flourished under Fisher. And that works for me (nothing against Jumbo personally).

The Tom Herman magic isn't very strong at UT. The major conference paychecks mean playing major conference opponents.

I need to check the NFL schedule.

7. Chris Noyb

I'm just now sitting down to watch the Broncos v Texlers. Before the game I told my wife, "The Texlers should win this one, but that's part of the problem. If the Texlers think they're going to win, they could lose."

And this is what happens when an above average team thinks it's a great team, they lose to a below average team.

Yep. O'Brien sure knows how to prepare the Texlers, doesn't let his players get full of themselves. Yep.

But there is a lot of game left.

24-3. The Broncos got that three back way too easily.

8. Chris Noyb

The Texlers stalled at 17, then padded their stats and added a TD in garbage time. Try to convince me Lamar Jackson didn't give away every weakness of the Texlers.

At least the Bills put up a good fight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

Andy Reid's coaching v Bill Belichick's coaching.

Hmm.

10. Chris Noyb

Make that Kareem Jackson, not Lamar.

Let's see a show of hands for those who feel sorry for the Patriots because of the bad penalties and non-calls that hurt them.

That's what I thought.

11. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

The Bills defense was in it to win it.
    Outstanding effort.
    The offense not so much.
    Josh Allen sucked, and he was not helped by all the butterfingers who couldn't catch the ball for him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chris Noyb

O'Brien always says the losses are on him, that he has to do better coaching job. It's about time someone called him on it, seriously smacked him in the face with his short comings. Houston has lost our old school sports reporters who weren't scared to say "You suck. And here's the proof."

The Rams pounded the Seahawks. The Texlers might note there's a difference between getting your ass kicked by a good team, and getting it kicked by a bad team whose QB is a rookie making his second NFL start.

Now if the Eagles would start playing good football........

• Like Like x 1
  13. fflowley

Righteous rant!

14. Chris Noyb

Rant? No, that was just a passing comment. LOL! The rant will come after the Texlers lose to the Titans, twice, and miss the POs.

Although that could be the straw that gets Tal McNair to fire OB.

15. fflowley

We will stay tuned.....

• Like Like x 1
  16. ralphie250

feel sorry????????? hell no....
    and they got caught cheating again..

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chris Noyb

One of the explanations I read made sense, but there is new info I haven't read.

18. Chris Noyb

Oh, the Eagles managed a nice comeback. The bad news is, even playing shorthanded, they shouldn't have struggled that much.

E. Manning was yet again a yo-yo. He needs to accept a role as backup (his paychecks would be well above average for backup QBs), or walk away. He doesn't have the injuries excuse like Romo, but he has two fancy rings. He's not his brother, and isn't in the position to finish his career on a high note.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ralphie250

if he was to retire he could do the nationwide commercials with peyton and brad

20. Chris Noyb

That gives me an idea:

Have the camera focused on Romo sitting with a Corona, bragging about his career stats compared to Eli's. Then have the camera move over to Eli, smiling but not saying a word, holding two Coronas, one in each hand, showing his two SB Championship rings.

After all Corona means crown.