1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NHL 2011 - 2012 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Leto, Sep 20, 2011.

1. SuburbanZombie

SuburbanZombie Housebroken

On the plus side, at least the B's have a nearly full off season to recover from their injuries. Looking forward to next season...provided there is one...
    I guess I'll root for Phoenix. Don't know the first thing about the team, but what the hell..

2. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

The Kings are rolling people, wow. If someone had told me at the start of the year it would be LA vs Nashville or Phoenix in the WCF I would have laughed in their face.

3. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Getting Tilted

No kidding about the WCF. That's insane with all the "top teams" in the West.

You gotta know NHL execs would be salivating at the chance of a New York vs LA finals...

4. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

The LA Kings claim the Stanley Cup this year. (breaking newswhenever it feels like breaking)

Read more... (you may be none too pleased to know, but that guy was on my fantasy roster last year)