1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Official 2013 NFL Season Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Mar 12, 2013.

1. First of all... Fuck you Borla for the above comment.....

BabySquirrel is due January 28th...and Super Bowl xlviii is gonna happen on February 2nd. There are predictions that the Bengals are going to take the AFC. Not just the AFC north...THE AFfreakingC!

My nickname for my little fetus? Boomer. As in Boomer Esiason. Also, if it's a boy it will be named after another great Bengals QB.

I don't think this is a coincidence.

WHO DEY! WHO DEY! WHO DEY!

• Like Like x 2
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

At the rate the Bills are going I could be the starting QB next week.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

And to think, I was going to invite you over to watch Hard Knocks with me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shoegirl

shoegirl Vertical

She can come watch with me, anytime! Who Dey! :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Borla

At least SOMEBODY appreciates me. :p

6. Because I have the BESTEST boyfriend EVER, I received NFL Sunday Ticket for my birthday!!!! (A few days early.) Yet another sign that the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl!

7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

So you got Sunday ticket.... that's so you can watch the Bengals loose every sunday

• Like Like x 1
  8. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Around these parts people seem to enjoy watching the Seachickens lose. Personally I think the Bengals have better team colours which would be enough to sway me if I was going to actually watch American football. I would watch an American rugby league broadcast every weekend if that was an option.

9. Rude

10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I support the Texans, my hometown team. It appears that Kubiak is going to keep three QBs on the roster, he knows that if they waive either Yates or Keenum they most likely will get claimed. Now if Kubiak would just get over the fear of using either one when Matt "Scramle???" Schaub is rendered useless by an effective rush.
    The hubris of the dallas cowgirls oranization and most of their fans fuel my deep hatred of all things dallas cowgirls. I sincerely hope that jackass jerry continues as GM for at least the next 40 years. The fact they only managed two FGs, one very late in the game, against the Texans does not bode well for the 'girls 2013 regular season. Most cowgirls fans conveniently forget that "their" team has won only two playoff games in the last 17 years.

11. Borla

NFL fans should enjoy that. :p

12. Borla

Peyton Manning looks incredible tonight.

13. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Seriously.

14. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Looked like the Peyton of old.

15. If I were a Denver fan I'd be feeling very good this morning about this season.

When Manning gets in that zone, watch out.

• Like Like x 1
  16. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

He was on fire last night, and due to that fact, my husband is currently beating me in our fantasy league, and my friend, an expert in fantasy football, got steamrolled by an amateur who picked a lot of Broncos.

17. Borla

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 3