1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Official 2015 NFL Season Pick Em League thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Aug 23, 2015.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Man, that Lions/Bears game was a close one...damn foiled. But not bad overall.

2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I won 5$

• Like Like x 3
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Will that buy you a six-pack of Stag beer? Back in the mid '80s a sixer of Stag cost $1.89 (hey, I was a broke college student).
    --- merged: Oct 20, 2015 at 9:47 AM ---

I'm glad to see the Lions get a win.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well week 6 is behind us, Congrats @Rogue49 and @Borla , now 1st and 2nd. Way to go men.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

im just glad that im not last anymore

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

Well, you missed a week, that doesn't help...as the season goes, shit might happen to others causing them to miss as we get further in...especially during holiday. (I know I missed one last year)
    You're not doing bad...hell, you even won a week too.
    It's early yet...

7. Hey Ralphie, should I pick the Lions and start Stafford this week? Things would have gone a bit better for me if I had done so last week.

8. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I
    I'm buying a 6er of PBR with my winnings, when miami kicks your Texans assess back to Houston :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  9. ralphie250

@grumpyolddude, id start him, honestly id proablly have been starting him the whole year. manning isn't doing so great

10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

At this point that result wouldn't surprise anyone.

Preachin' to the choir :p:
    Be sure to chill that PBR to the point of forming a few small ice crystals when you open it, and do not let it get warm.

11. The Jags may have won the Survivor league for me this morning! Won't be official until after Monday Night Football, though. Nothing is assured though. The early games in progress are pointing toward a bunch of upsets. C'mon 'Zona! Buck the trend!

• Like Like x 1
  12. rogue49

Ewwwww...I stink this week. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ralphie250

It happens. I'm not knocking the door down,either

14. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well I'm out on Survival football, Bills vs Jax in London. What happened to the Bills?

15. rogue49

Wow!! From worst to first!! I didn't even notice...I've been so distracted. What a weird ride. :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  16. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I just looked at the weekly picks. Dude, you and @Borla both picked 13 outa 14 in week 3. That's Awesome.

17. You scooped us all with that Denver pick. Nicely done.

18. rogue49

Actually, I think my good luck this week came from my boys in Oakland. :cool:

But the Denver pick was distinctly on both teams histories when playing against each other...
    Both Denver and Green Bay are HUGE home team winners...each always winning when they play in their home stadium against the other. (say going back 10 years)
    It was distinctly a call on their will to win...not any stats or win (which they're fairly even)
    I try to do my research...Sometimes, that's what makes the diff.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  19. I had that one, too. My downfall was expecting Big Ben to rally the Steelers....and trusting Aaron Rodgers to solve the Denver defense.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

@rogue49 is killing it this week too. Impressive performance.

• Like Like x 1