1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Older Men/Women (now NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ZombieSquirrel, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Gud jouk.

2. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

I REALLY need to start playing online scrabble apparently.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Speaking of the thread title, do I get to be a smarmy pervert when I hit 40 or do I have to some attain additional education from being married/having kids? Honestly, it'd be cheaper for me to go to Harvard law than do the nuclear family thing and lawyers are almost as bad.

4. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

Seamaiden is 8 years older than me, I'm 45, so do the math. I'm crazy about her, and she's the sexiest woman and best lover I've ever been with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alistair Eurotrash

I'm in my mid-50s now. I was married to someone 7 years older than me for 30 years and the age thing isn't the reason we are no longer married. My current love is 3 years older then me.

Age isn't the most serious factor .. but ..

What I find is that women below a certain age don't interest me any more. Partially it is because I have a daughter who is 25, and anyone near that age would make me feel like a paedophile. However, I don't think many women get interesting until they are at least in their 30s . That may alienate some, I don't know, but it's just how I feel.

My only point is that not all of us "older men" would be interested in a woman much younger than ourselves. It's best to check.

6. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I checked in with the pervert club and your name is already on the membership rolls.

I'm 55, have a 31yr old daughter, and have done my time with the raising kids thing. Both would be deal breakers for me. That said, the number of women my age that are interested in hiking, skiing, motorcycles, and wrestling big dogs is fairly limited.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Ripped from a personal ad?:)

8. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

That formula says Helen Mirren is too old for me.

Fuck that formula.

• Like Like x 2
  9. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

wrestling big dogs is actually part of my job. and I like it. there's something really satisfying about wrangling an 85 lb. pit bull while another person sticks a fecal loop up its butt.

...maybe I should include that in my personal ad...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I know, right? Angela Lansbury in her prime. Dayum. I would have hit it so hard that'd be all the Murder, She Wrote.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I'd still hit it. In fact, I'd hit it so hard that whoever pulled me out would be declared King of England. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I'll never look at your username the same way again.... :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alistair Eurotrash

Helen Mirren is not too old for me. That's a relief.

14. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Don't tell my wife.

15. Alistair Eurotrash

Or your dog?

16. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I swear that coming home with lipstick on my collar is easier to explain than coming home with a hint of St. Bernard on my clothes.
    If I wasn't married ...
    I got to hold Molly when the vet took her temperature. "Dad, you know what she's trying to do to me?".

Back on topic, it's not like we go to "Spousemart" and have one made to order. We meet, find attraction, and develop relationships in a variety of generally disfunctional ways. Age is just a number; but some of the baggage that comes with it can be relevant.

• Like Like x 1
  17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well said.

18. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

One of my favourite sayings from Jim Bouton's Ball Four was from the married ballplayer who told a young woman he was trying to pick up, "Yeah, I'm married, but I'm not a fanatic about it." And for married men, certain women (;) ) just can't NOT be considered. No names, of course.

And I'm 56, with a 14-yo daughter, so she won't be out of the house until I'm well into my 60's. Basically, it means that much younger women (child-bearing age) are wonderful fantasies, but if they are interested in having children, it rules out a real relationship. Mind you, if they're just looking for a hot relationship... damn, I guess I AM a fanatic about marriage :p

19. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Age is irrelevant. Have we reached this point in the discussion?

20. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I think we've reached the point in the discussion where I can post this link and add nothing else to the conversation without feeling too bad: My New Favorite Tumblr

• Like Like x 2