1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Older Men/Women (now NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ZombieSquirrel, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

Let me agree with that by tossing in a few gratuitous NSFW pics of the sexy British Dame herself:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Up until this point, I had no clue whatsoever who Helen Mirren is.

I'm not happy I found out this way.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

WEB FORUMS:
    "If it's all so blatantly obvious, why waste the keystrokes?"

Yeaaah.

4. Oh Dear God PonyPotato! That might be THE most gorgeous link EVER! Thank you thank you thank you.

I think we have established that age does matter when it comes to children. Age doesn't really matter in a relationship where raising a child is not an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

what is the opposite of a cougar?

6. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

home wrecker.

7. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Lolita

8. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Wrong
    Wrong

The opposite of a cougar is:

fat_bastard.jpg

You two are too literal in your definitions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Alistair Eurotrash

I remember the first time I realised I was on older man. I went into a pub to pick up my daughter and was receiving looks from a number of attractive young women. Then it clicked. They were thinking, "That must be someone's Dad".

It's kind of deflating.

10. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I'm not gay but if I was, I'd be on her like a shot and not come up for air. Helen Mirren in her 60's blows most 20 year olds out of the water.

Helen Mirren at 63

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Alistair Eurotrash

Am I allowed to say I like Helen Mirren, too?

• Like Like x 1
  12. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Having seen your picture now...no, that is not what they were thinking.

13. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

Yea, I remember the first time I realized I was an older woman. A Pony Potato shared a link of "Sexy Older Men" and half of them turned out to be roughly my age. That was kind of deflating, too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I know, really. I looked at that site and said 'Dermot Mulroney? Patrick Dempsey?' Good god.

15. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Dating older women (30 years and up) radically changed my views when I was in my 20's.

As far as "protection" went, all I needed for a 20-something woman was a condom or two.

When I went for older women, my "protection" wisely included a seat belt and a Bible.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. cj2112

cj2112 Slightly Tilted

I am currently dating a woman almost 10 years younger than me. If I were 21, that would be disgusting, I have dated a couple women recently that are 20 years younger than me. They were good for my ego, I really could have seen myself with one of them, however she wanted children. That truly was the only reason I stopped seeing her. I have an 18 y.o. daughter, and a 15 y.o. son. My son was ok with it, my daughter definitely was not.

17. I need to fill up my candy dish. Mr. December just finished it off. Any excuse to have him stop my desk...... ;)

I feel like I'm in HS.

18. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Shit. I guess I *am* old. I think I've been in a bit of denial but that site Pony posted, puts me in the lower range of old.

19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

So wait...

MALE IN MIDLIFE CRISIS​

Because you don't really believe that you can regain your youth by banging a younger woman... but you wanna give it a try anyway.​

Is that it?

• Like Like x 4