1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

On the stance of the origins of physical reproduction.

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by bbos, Aug 3, 2011.

1. bbos New Member

the intimate experience of emotions such as love and attraction and not ultimately what one would define as free willed nor originating from what the true conscious self can be considered to be, or as many would put it; what the spiritual soul would require in necessity, in terms of its fundamental essence.

for they would argue that these emotions are rather primitive and existed through eons of time, to periods where these emotions lied the in the conscious experience of the more complex forms of biological organisms of the past, for they also exist in other animals and presumed existing during a biological epochs before the homo sapiens.

Why do i make this claim? because we see it in the evidence all around us. other animals, mammals especially, display similar behaviors in conjunction with emotions, such as fear, affection, anger etc. biologically, and materialistically emotional stems from neurological manifestations, such as the functions of the lizard brain, which is the most primitively developed in terms of evolutionary timeline, and this region of the CNS is responsible for raw emotional behaviors such as anger, territorial control, fear...etc. they also correspond to presets of neurological organizations beget by the encoded within the creature's DNA, otherwise known as instincts.

hence emotions such as love, hate originate from genetic origins where as true consciousness can not yet be confirmed as of the same origin. Hence there is a immediate disparity between the ontological nature of consciousness and emotions; albeit one does effect the other, just as the physical matter seem to effect consciousness in similar fashion, yet these two display the similar discrepancies of ontological separations. In brevity, the raw emotional and attached behavioral responses are not part of the purest form of what consciousness is.

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

getting flashbacks to the more eloquently written spam my blog has received.

3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I'm with SG. This seems out of left field.

4. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oh, c'mon...

This could be fun assuming the OP sticks around and isn't just trying to lay their pseudo-intellectual seed like some type of creepy geriatric white guy in Thailand. That said, our deep philosopher BBOS doesn't understand the whole "start with a question" rule we've got here as a discussion forum.

6. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

I was just waiting for the "And here is a pill to help you take advantage of this evolutionary fact" link at the end...

7. Ice|Burn

Ice|Burn Getting Tilted

But wait, if you act now we'll even through in this proven penis enlargement remedy at no extra cost!

:p

8. Speed_Gibson

So China and Russia must have the perfected the pills that really work then, that's where most the sites in the email I get seem to be based.

9. EyeSeePeeDude

EyeSeePeeDude Getting Tilted

Tie in some Nigerian funding and we are good to go... ;)

10. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

Well, combine that Asian efficiency with the communist will to get things done no matter how many people you have to chew up to do it, and it only makes sense that most the emails you get are from China...

11. Speed_Gibson

Speaking of spam.....the plugin I installed on my blog has blocked 210 automated attempts so far in the past two weeks, it is nice not having to deal with that as it piles up. :)