1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Pegging Attitudes

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by JBPR, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I moved a sit-up bench into our bedroom because we have a difficult time finding positions that get us "lined up" for direct access. It worked out great. She was able to stand comfortably and I found the right all fours position. When she got tired she laid down and I had a great reverse cow(boy) ride.

The prostate stimulation was amazing, and her going deep enough to just "hit" a bend in my colon provided some extra pleasure. My wife enjoyed my flinching once she learned she wasn't actually hurting me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

It was very interesting afternoon. I didn't get off during my ass fucking, but I did when I wanked off and came on her tits.

And then licked my cum off her tits.

Really. Seriously. You could say I hit the trifecta.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

sounds like it :)
    sounds like a great afternoon was had

4. omega

omega Very Tilted

The thought of my own cum does not bother me during sex. Recently i was more turned on thinking about going down on my wife after cumming in her. Thought she would really appreciate it. Then I came and all urges were completely gone. Had no interest. Inhibitions just slam back like a locking gate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

I told my wife I wanted to do, more like asked in case she wanted to put my cock to better use. And I said, "Don't let me back out."

"I don't think you will."

• Like Like x 1
  6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Amazing isn't it?
    Sounds so amazingly hot in my head when we are first getting down to business.....and then my brain nopes out of it immediately after I cum.

• Agree Agree x 1