1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Phones ....sigh...AGAIN

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by DAKA, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I had this same problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Since switching to the iPhone 4, it's been great. I often forget to plug my phone in because it hasn't been as necessary on a regular basis (I use my phone as my alarm clock, for example).

The iPhone will go hours and hours in standby, while the X10 was constantly draining despite not actually using it for much.

Huge difference.

Plus I'm really enjoying the integration between the iPhone and my Mac products (MacBook, iTunes, etc.—the wireless/iCloud iTunes sync is fantastic; I don't even have to think about it). Also, I've always liked iOS better than Android, though I will say the latter is very good. It's just not my number one choice.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Yeah, different products fit different people. It always depends on the use.

I didn't mind the short battery lives in the P900, P910 and the X1 until I started to travel frequently. Leave my place, arrive at destination and already the first priority was to find a socket to plug the mobile into. Horrible when needing to do meetings shortly after.

iPhones aren't for me, since I avoid Apple products like the pest.

• Like Like x 1