1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Manipulation Thread

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Speed_Gibson, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

One that has been in my head in some form since I saw the 'Very Best" album at work 6 months ago.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Speed_Gibson

Just made this set....
    0)
    [​IMG]
    1)
    [​IMG]
    2)
    [​IMG]
    3)
    [​IMG]
    4)
    [​IMG]
    5)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Speed_Gibson

Fixed the 3rd picture, just noticed how poor that looked as posted. Erased the original one I posted on Flikr so that link is now invalid.
    [​IMG]

4. Speed_Gibson

5. Speed_Gibson

A sneak peek at the next Bieber album. And yes it was a paper thin target but this is the kind of odd thing that pops into your head at 0300 when your mind goes somewhere other than work.

[​IMG]

6. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

That's almost like dueling with the proverbial one-armed opponent, but I love it!

7. Speed_Gibson

I'll take two first class tickets to hell please, and a window seat would be appreciated....
    Presenting the most highly anticipated remake 0f 2013, at least until five minutes passed and everyone forgot about it yet again -

dazed_and_confused-fini.jpg

8. Speed_Gibson

One more from today, this one popped into my head very recently and involved some actual work unlike that "Dazed and Confused" thing above which was literally five minutes work after flashing through my mind on a walk 30 minutes before I threw it together.
    I have an actual ounce or two of pride in this one.
    [​IMG]

9. Speed_Gibson

Unfortunately for Borla , the French Poodle down the street learned how to write.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2