1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for the weekend....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Aug 11, 2017.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

In this case, her sense of decorum and decency

Ya gotta know your audience...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

its horseshow weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Working Saturday and Sunday going to Moms. Will also grocery shop and cook ahead some meals. Same as every weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Out on a date with the nice lady that I've been having fun with
    That's enough for me

• Like Like x 3
  5. arkana

arkana Very Tilted

Heading to the Guelph Jazz Festival tomorrow. I'll finally get to see Matthew Shipp. I'm curious about his piano playing.

This is a significant trip as it wouldn't be possible if I hadn't quit my Saturday morning teaching this year!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Joelski

Joelski Vertical

Me and the li'l lady haven't had much time together lately, so I'm sure it's going to get quite sporty! :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. redux

redux Very Tilted

What I wont be doing today is going to the Trump supporters "Mother of All Rallies" (looks like they could only get B list speakers) on the National Mall, starting at 11:00 am OR the "Juggalo March" (of Insane Clown Posse supporters protesting the DOJ classification of ICP as a "non-traditional gang") at or near the same location on the National Mall, starting at 2:00 pm.

This is not a good mix.

Just made plans for an Afghan brunch far away from the Mall.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Damn that Aphgan menu looks great!

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

I looked at the speakers for the dump rally. About as many clowns there as the other rally. One interesting thing is that the dump rally has a couple speakers from the larouche Pac. I knew larouche was a character,but if you read his wiki page he is a complete nutter. Like crazy

10. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I would actually love to see this.
    It is absolutely perfect that the Jugallos turned out a magnitude bigger crowd than the Trump supporters.

Juggalos Draw Bigger Crowd On The National Mall Than Pro-Trump Rally | HuffPost

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I was planning on catching up on some sleep. There is a LOT of rumbling, snorting, and snarfling happening on the other side of the bed instead. Yay, insomnia.

12. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I was supposed to go to a beer festival here in town after my hubs and I decided not to go with our friends to another festival.

Instead, I stubbed my big toe but good and broke my nail badly. The entire bed of my nail is blue. So walking around at a beer fest was out of the question.

Stayed home and had a very restorative weekend. That was nice

• Like Like x 2
  13. redux

redux Very Tilted

Going to see "Native Gardens" tonight at Arena Stage

• Like Like x 3
  14. ralphie250

gotta work tomorrow and hopefully be lazy sunday

15. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Working tomorrow as well and yard work Sunday, would like to enjoy some rest and vagina! I'm hopeful

16. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Going to go see this at the Bearstooth

• Like Like x 1
  17. redux

redux Very Tilted

The Smithsonian Museums of Asian Art, the Freer/Sackler Galleries, are re-open tomorrow after a major renovation, with an Asian festival of art, food and culture, including a food demo tent and street food market with:

• Like Like x 1
  18. ralphie250

That sounds like fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Oktoberfest! No D&D tonight because of the DM takes one saturday off a month to spend a weekend with his family. So booze and fake german stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  20. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Relaxing at home. I was supposed to be in Portland all day today for a training, a meeting, and then my BFF from college's wedding reception, but that all got scrapped since I still feel like poop. I wasn't going to spend 4 hours in a car feeling terrible. So instead, I am going to finish reading Any Duchess Will Do, write a bit, relax, and try to get well.

• Like Like x 1