1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for the weekend....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Grandkids inbound with dogs that are bouncing off the wall, here's hoping they wear each other out.

Winter storm also inbound with skiing planned tomorrow. Been a crappy season, so far; but a couple feet of snow covering the steeps could change that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Plenty, well, too much to do, sitting om my butt watching football, drinking beer, eating chili...Oh and my little Hmong chick came over and crawled on top of me. Fn wonderful woman.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Taking LittleSquirrel to the coast for her 4th birthday. We've got a hotel room, or as she likes to call it, "hotello" room that has an ocean view. It also has a pool for her to swim in since it's the end of January and the Oregon coast isn't exactly warm in the summer either. It'll be fun.

Are we spoiling her? Probably, but we needed this and her birthday sounded like teh perfect excuse!

4. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Working tomorrow, then my Lil Hmong chick is coming over to sex me up, she likes being on top. Sandy, my ex invited me over to spend Saturday night so I'm going there too. She is promising excessive drinking, smoking and womderful around the world sex!

5. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Us little girls like being on top. Cock squats and cowgirl, whoopee!:D

• Like Like x 2
  6. redux

redux Very Tilted

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

study, study study
    there's my 3 day weekend

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Didn't go to Sandys, had time and would have been fun, but I didn't want to hurt my Lil Hmong chick . She is Awesome. I'm enjoying training her.;):cool: