1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Please take a look...

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by pWf, Jun 20, 2014.

1. pWf

pWf Getting Tilted

I take pictures of bands for a local venue. So I have quite a few friends in the local music scene in Northern WI. I am friends with this band "The Goddams". They self produced an album with a kickstarter campaign, and have gotten some good interest from some big guys in New York. They even won a WAMI for the People's Choice award.

Anyway, one of the things the "Big New York Guys" wanted is for them to post their video on their own YouTube account, it had been on their producer for the video's account, and to get some hits.

I have posted the video below. I think you will find it to be a kinda cute video, but the music is GREAT! It's a bluesy rocking kinda thing. I really think you will like it! Just two guys in the band and they rock it good. They are known as "The Goddamns" and their music is available pretty much everywhere these days. I hope you give it a watch and enjoy what you see...