1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Pointless announcements 2.0

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cynthetiq, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

SLEEPY.......

2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Always stupid to watch what a bunch of guys are willing to do for a pair of exposed female breasts.

Does make me ashamed of my gender/sex...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I have to agree, from the viewpoint of a stripper who received oodles of money back around 2000-2003. And I have to say that a bunch of guys got even more stupid if the breasts were large and alcohol was in the mix.:rolleyes: But to those stupid half-snockered guys who tucked tens, twenties, or the occasional fifty or hundred into my g-string, or into my cleavage... I say 'thank you from the bottom of my d-cups.':D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Remixer

Was drunk when I wrote my previous comment, and don't remember the context that caused the thought...

But yeah, there's certainly a silver lining to it depending on the situation and perspective. :D

5. Remixer

All these keyboard warriors are breaking my brain when it comes to the current hot topic of Iran.

Should probably avoid reading the opinions of the average dumbass for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lindy

I wonder if the intelligence of homo dumbassiens would plot out to the usual bell shaped curve?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Remixer

Easy one. Always loved the fuck out of the landlady.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. omega

omega Very Tilted

Remember when corn used to be evil but now it is good because it is gluten free?

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

Yeah, got both beat.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Watched a guy pull a 14 year old piece of glass from his elbow on YT.
    I knew the comments were going to be interesting...
    :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fremen

another great YT comments quote...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pointless announcement: I hate car shopping.

Since 1984, I have bought five new cars. I drove the '84 Tercel until I got a '91 Camry, which I drove until I got a '98 Camry, which I drove until I got a 2010 Hyundai Veracruz. The Veracruz has 176,000 miles on it, and I was planning on driving it until it hit 250,000--but a month ago, I was rear-ended and the damage to the car is more to repair than the insurance company would pay on a car with that many miles. I am still driving it today, but Friday, I will settle up with the insurance company. Yesterday, I bought #5, a 2018 Kia Sorento that had been a demo for the dealership. Only 4200 miles on it, it was priced like a used car but has the full warranty (less the 4200 miles). So, I get a 10 year, 95,800 mile warranty. No big shakes to me; barring an accident, I will have it long after the warranty has expired.

Car shopping is a little easier now; I used the Internet to figure out what I wanted and put the dealers in competition with each other.

AVOR

• Like Like x 5
  13. Lindy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

She's better than Brock Osweiler.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lindy

Saturday evening's Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Akron was (after a two hour + delay) was cancelled due to the unrelenting rain, but mostly the thunder and nearby lightning. It was the first cancelled football game in the 127 year history of the Nebraska Football Team.

Lightning.png

Husker Coach Scott Frost immediately proposed a solution for the future:

Dome.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Fremen

Uber...shmuber...

17. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Don't threaten to shoot an Uber driver.

Especially if you're being an asshole and don't even have a gun.

/recent news

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Remixer

I'm tipsy as hell right now but I gotta say MMG, I always love the shit you post. Keep it up buddy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

My children have been awake for 15 hours now and probably should sleep. But they are slap happy and adorable.

• Like Like x 4