1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Police Chief Kessler of Gilberton, PA (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Joniemack, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

And my point.

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Yeah, if it were water balloons instead of guns, the impact wouldn't have changed one bit.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I know, right?

The actual issue is his threatening rhetoric, not his implements. Assuming the average Joe can purchase similar implements (as is the case in the US), it's not "Oh noes, a gun," it's more of "Oh noes, an idiot."

The fact that this mega-douche is in a position of power as the CLEO says more about the locals than it does any bigger picture issue.

When the village idiot is in charge, what does it say about the village?

Drunk Guy Behind the Wheel syndrome.

4. Baraka_Guru

Yeah, those "implements" are like a natural extension of the typical American anatomy. He wasn't really "shooting off some guns" so much as simply "blowing off some steam." It wouldn't have been any different if the camera instead swung to video captures of him racking up frags on Battlefield or Call of Duty. (Those fucking libtard newbs! PWND!)

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I wouldn't say that firearms are natural extension of the typical American anatomy. That's just ridiculous in 2013.

They are, however, a part of reality. Like bonus herpes and random house fires and EnEsEh snoops and flat car tires.

So, basically:

This guy made his own conservanoia rap video. The lack of pancake-ass'd white girls in cutoff jeans is disappointing.

Relevant

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  6. Baraka_Guru

Yeah, I guess he's just another Rush Limbaugh type. I guess I just don't get ultra-conservative political commentators. It's like their frontal lobes are damaged or underdeveloped or something.

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

They totally are. And I get the feeling that the Alex Jones clones of the world are just playing the game to maintain their ratings and thus their lavish (and decidedly non-Libertarian) lifestyle.

Eh, this 'tard is as likely to bust a cap in JonieMack as Buck Yeager was to shoot somebody over the 0Bummer Gun Ban of 2013: Hot air between the ears and tiny hardware between the legs.

8. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Doesn't matter. You don't have to stop for that dipshit until you feel comfortable. I'd recommend in front of a busy Cracker Barrel. Tourists with cameras.

10. Joniemack

Good luck finding one on the stretch of highway he's likely to want to pull someone over on. 30 -40 miles between exits and nothing but trees and guardrails in between.

Not stopping for him would result in a car chase. Good suggestion but in this instance, I think not.

11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

What's he gonna do? Pull you over, break your tail light, rape you and give you a Glenn Beck Saves t-shirt?

Mmm, I totes forgot to include something firearm-related. Maybe he'll sodomize you with his service pistol.

GTFO. I get that this moron rows strong in the douche canoe but your What Ifs are absolutely ridiculous.

It's stereotyping. What if a black guy steals your cellphone? What if a Jewish guy steals your bank accounts?

Crooked Small Town Cracker Cop has been a staple of the old horror movie machine since, what, the 1970s?

Sheriff Shithead is a loudmouth showboat that likes to hear the sound of his own voice. Threat level? Low.

Odds of you getting assaulted by a coworker, hit by a truck or having a heart attack are significantly higher.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  12. Joniemack

I'd rather not take the chance he's nothing more than a loudmouth showboat. There is absolutely nothing in his videos to reassure me that if I was driving in a libmobile with 'Obama/Biden 2012' bumper stickers down his stretch of the interstate that things wouldn't turn out poorly for me, if he happened to pull me over. Would he shoot me? Probably not. Probably not unless I started spouting off libturd shit.

I think you are being foolish in not taking this "element' seriously.

13. redux

redux Very Tilted

I agree with you.

A dipshit with a gun is dangerous.

A dipshit with a gun, a badge and a political agenda screams "danger- avoid at all costs."

I recall former Governor Rendell commenting about Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh to the West, Philadelphia to the East, and Alabama in between.

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hell, I think you're taking bumper stickers too seriously.

That and they're incredibly tacky.

15. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Can we engage in "profiling" of small town cops? Based on the actions of a few one. Is that OK?

But not profile young black males, based on the actions of, well, more than one, anyway?

16. Baraka_Guru

Did anyone do that here? (I may have missed it.)

The problem with this comparison is that one is based on demographics of population, geography, and profession, while the other is based on race.

More generally, there is a difference between saying that all cops are donut-eating pigs who abuse everyone they come across vs. all young black males are guilty of whatever until someone manipulates people into thinking they're innocent.

Yes, I'm being cynical. I'm in one of those moods.

17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

18. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

• Like Like x 1
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Basically.

20. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Or...
    [​IMG]