1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Post-Op Entertainment

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by EventHorizon, Oct 10, 2011.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

So this coming Wednesday, i'll be getting PRK done on my eyes so that i can finally shed my tiringly sexy intellectual nerdy-glasses look. in the following 4-11 days, in addition to not being able to use my eyes for anything really, certain actions of mine have brought down a punishment where i'm unable to use any sort of electronic entertainment. Does TFP have any suggestions besides LOTS AND LOTS of masturbation that i can do while on vicodin and valium?

what's the coolest post-op entertainment you've ever had? whats the most innovative entertainment?

2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Hmmm.... books on tape? Wait, that probably falls under electronic equipment. Do you live with anyone? You could play games that don't completely rely on sight (I'm thinking maybe 20 Questions, or Outburst--although you wouldn't be able to read the cards.)

Grrr, everything I'm coming up with requires eyesight or music.

3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

haha my roommate will be gone for about 85% of the day, but i just got the idea to borrow someone's gramophone and crank that puppy up and doze off to some lovely vinyl. no electricity required! now to find ye olde gramophone