1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

QOTD #24: How long have you known your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by genuinemommy, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Always liked the ladies. Never considered the alternatives as they did not appeal to me. Men, yuck. Well, I did consider being asexual, but that lasted about as long as it took a woman to show interest...

It took me a while to realize that not everybody thought this way, and a short time later became alright with other folks being different. It seems obvious to me now, as I watch younger folk, that they pretty much start out different.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm straight, but might have a little of that heterowhatchamacallit in me.

If I could just "experiment" with an experiential relationship with another woman. Being lesbian would imply giving up cock, which I like too much to willingly go without.

I'll give up cock only when you pry it from my cold, dead, warm, wet, hungry hands, mouth, and pussy.:p

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually a more ambiguous and interesting question would be what "level" of sexuality I have. Than what type, which is definite for as long as I can remember.
    I can't recall when I became aware that my libido and appetite surpassed what many I know describe themselves to be in comparison.

But I do know that it's always been significant.
    Thankfully, my mother taught me responsibility and discretion...but even then, the thing just wants to get out and about. To the point of being potentially irresponsible and indiscreet, there have been some close calls.

I wonder how many others know what "level" of sexuality they are by comparison to their peers??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lindy

I love sex, enjoy it, need it both physically and emotionally, and would gladly do it several times a day, every day. Now, I've never had the opportunity to put that everyday part into practice, and I bet that the every day part might moderate, and life does interfere with sex. But even at ages 39 and 49 we do sometimes spend most of the day on Sunday sexing and taking naps or reading between bouts (which do not always include intercourse) finally going out for breakfast in the middle of the afternoon.

Sex can bring great pleasure and joy but can also cause a lot of harm. The most trouble I've ever been in was when I put an aggressive hit on one of my high school teachers. My 17 year old mind had no comprehension of what the consequences could have been for my would be lover. Statutory rape, losing his certificate, breaking up his marriage and family, all because of my appetite and selfishness. Fortunately for both of us he not only demurred, but called my dad, who came down on me like a ton of bricks. I learned a powerful lesson, that it is never OK to poison someone else's primary relationship. It was not fun being tightly grounded for the last 6 weeks of my senior year.[/quote]

Or comparison to their partners. Judging by what's written on TFP, there's a lot of sexual mismatches in the world. I have to admit that I sometimes get tired of being the most frequent initiator, but Sig is almost always willing and able to accommodate.:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get this. I've been in a relationship where I had the bigger sexual appetite and it was frustrating. Now I believe I am in an equal partnership. He's willing and ready whenever I am and I am always willing when he wants it. It's nice. Also, DaddySquirrel doesn't drink as much as M so whiskey dick isn't an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lindy

My late ex-husband had a special kind of reverse whiskey dick where it would stay hard forever and but so numb or unfeeling that he couldn't get off, despite his (and my) best efforts.

Frustrating for us both and after a couple of hours of non-stop fucking I was so sore... He truly would sometimes fall asleep (or pass out) in the saddle, a blessing to me.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shayla560

Shayla560 Vertical

I didn't know that there was a term for what I am until my junior year of high school and I discovered I was called bisexual. I was raised to love whomever I loved and it is appropriate to share my body with whoever I love.

• Winner Winner x 2