1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

QOTD #69: What is your favorite sexual position (NSFW)?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by genuinemommy, Mar 26, 2016.

1. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

You guys get to masturbate? I'm not even permitted that luxury- ever since the construction on the house started, the guinea pigs have been moved into the office to keep them safe from dust & noise... right on my desk.

That means, whenever I get the urge and surreptitiously open the innocently-labeled "Financial Documents 2002" folder, I glance sideways and see the two of them looking at me, wondering when the hell they're going to get another batch of veggies to chew on.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Sandy and I had a couple drinks last night and that woman gave me 2 orgasms and I got her there 3 times. I was all on and in her back and forth before I finally came in her mouth . We worked each other over and laughed about how crazy we can be. What a woman

• Like Like x 5