1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

QOTD #95: What's your hobby?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by genuinemommy, Dec 5, 2016.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Right now...my hobby seems to be wanting to sleep. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd say it's a calling.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Napping is awesome!
    It's true though, you are super-busy with really important stuff. My kids are grown and I again have the luxury of spare time. For a very long time, my spare time revolved around them. Kids are an energy suck if you are doing it right. Kudos and best wishes!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kung Fu Kid

Kung Fu Kid Vertical

Both

• Like Like x 1
  5. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

I have a few and I' trying to get back into them. Unemployment and battling depression makes that challenging, but I am trying. I brew Beer and Cider. I also do hobby Electronics. Lastly, when I have a functioning PC again, I do charity streaming on Twitch.tv

• Like Like x 1
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I really don't have a hobby, I work, hunt, fish and spend time with the family. that's about it

• Like Like x 1