1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Record player help?

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by Borla, Jun 15, 2014.

1. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Now, now, don't picking on poor ole Martian.
    He did say that he had a ton of others that he would have added on to the list, just as I would have if I hadn't have realized that it was getting crazy long.
    I was trying to go with what the albums I recognized as being having been lovingly engineered and recorded.
    The ones that would sound extra special on his system.

If I had hadn't realized it was getting crazy long I would have included the box set of Eugene Ormandy conducting the Philadelphia Philharmonic doing Beethoven's Nine Symphonys. Hard to get in good condition but well worth it.

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

My apologies, @Martian. As I re-read it, my post sounds awfully harsh. Sorry.:oops:

3. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

Yeah, that was a little over the top. I attempted to be clear that my list was not intended to be complete or exclusive. Maybe that didn't come across.

Might be more productive to add your own suggestions to the list and keep the negativity to yourself.