1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Record Store Day

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by redravin, Apr 5, 2015.

1. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

For those of you who are into vinyl April 18 is Record Store Day and many of the local record stores will have all kinds of cool free stuff, along with promotions and limited editions.

This is the website for Record Store Day.
    Dave Grohl is the spokesman for them which just goes to prove once again how cool he is.

RECORD STORE DAY - SpecialRelease

• Like Like x 3
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

My local record store is participating! Yay!

• Like Like x 1
  3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Just wanted to show some of my pictures from Record Store Day.

[​IMG]

It was like 35F outside and windy but by this was an hour before the store opened and you can't see them but there are another dozen people lined up past them.

[​IMG]

I did manage to find Iggy Pop & The Stooges Have Some Fun, Live at Ungano’s which is a limited pressing just for Record Store Day.
    Ain't it pretty, and it's a bootleg that was so good that the studio released it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1