1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Responses to unwelcome questions

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by genuinemommy, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Terrell

Terrell Vertical

If it were about not having kids I'd just say. "At my age it's irresponsible for me to sire them, and I'd be old enough to collect Medicare before the kid turned 18."

• Like Like x 2
  2. OdinsFreya

OdinsFreya Vertical

I'm ex Law Enforcement...a lot of times people complain to me about cop funerals. We hold up traffic, we think we are so damn special, etc. I always tell them, "Well may I suggest next time some psychopath breaks into your home and ties you up and makes you watch what he does...(let your imagination wander, I won't get graphic.)...call a fking plumber.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I know this is off topic, but here in the south i was taught to pull over for a funeral to pay your respects. Ive noticed that not many people do that anymore. Its ashamed that we as a society are too busy and seem to be too much in a hurry to pay your respect to a person. Who knows they may have helped you at some point. PULL THE FUCK OVER.

ok rant over, sorry for the off topic

4. OdinsFreya

OdinsFreya Vertical

Something I'd like to see go viral...basic human decency...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Interesting, I don't complain about cop funerals. I complain about good cops supporting bad cop's behaviors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. OdinsFreya

OdinsFreya Vertical

I don't support anyone's bad behavior...

• Like Like x 2
  7. cynthetiq

NYPD is like the blue wall from hell. I don't complain about the local precinct because they are a vindictive bunch. I'd rather be happy than right.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OdinsFreya

OdinsFreya Vertical

Unfortunately there is corruption and evil on this Earth. To me, there is nothing worse than a dirty cop. Just like any profession they make us all look the same. I was raised by a Marine who instilled integrity, honesty, loyalty, and service to others into me and I don't and never have had to defend my actions on or off duty.

• Like Like x 2
  9. cynthetiq

I have had friends who are cops and when taken individually they are fine people. The only reason when they are in the past is when they moved we didn't keep in touch. I have a new one that is from the prison system and again the same thing, stand up man and I love him like a brother.

10. OdinsFreya

OdinsFreya Vertical

Thank you for sharing that. It's nice to get some positive energy...