1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex and female assertiveness.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Nov 14, 2013.

1. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Some guys not only don't think women should "seek" men, but that they should inhabit a traditional role and be good obedient little kitchen shrews. I love these guys, I can't believe the shit that the internet barfs out on my screen sometimes.
    _

2. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I've seen these guys website before and I keep hoping they will fall into the sea but they seem to keep growing.
    It's just sad and kind of scary.
    You would think that the new generations would be able to get rid of this kind 12 year old thinking but it continues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

They seem, more generally, and perhaps indirectly and/or unintentionally, to want to return to the brutal fiefdoms under a monarchist system, which is odd.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Must be watching too much Game of Thrones... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I bet many of them think they'd be lords or knights or a near-invincible sword for hire or some shit. Meanwhile, what they're talking about is the medieval equivalent of being in the 1%—to which I say, "Whatevs, bro. You'd be a serf just like me."

• Like Like x 4
  6. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Most of them would probably find themselves kissing the rings of a bunch of LARPers if the world suddenly went medieval.
    From my days in the SCA a few of the more badass knights were woman.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Yes, yes... I started replying to this but it exanded and ended up becoming a thread-jacking diatribe in and of itself, so I'm just going to make another thread about it...

Back to the topic at hand, female assertiveness is generally sexy when done tastefully. It's a brave new world. Too bad mixedmedia abandoned TFP after making this thread, it seem like her continued input here would have been relevant.

• Like Like x 1