1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by dnouzou, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I didn't watch the show for forceful characters and driving plots. I enjoyed its campyness/corniness. I have a hankering to rewatch its whole two seasons.

2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

We've been rewatching Voyager recently, so sign me up for this.

Please.

Also, my fantasy fantasies of late are inspired by Geralt of Rivia, aka the Witcher.

3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The TV series totally sucked. The two actresses were totally hot.

Even my wife used to say "Damn!" when she saw Jeri Ryan as 7 of 9 walking that skintight outfit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

[​IMG]

An international harem of girls from each continent/region around the world.

• Like Like x 6
  5. snowy

Yeah, my harem consists of bishies. And more bishies. Like, really. If I could have all kind of femme bishies at my disposal, that hits all of my buttons.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

You and me both, brother.

I thought I was pretty up to date on my terminology. Not so much.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

It looks like we need some remedial sex education on this forum.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Baraka_Guru

I loved every episode.

This was only part of the reason.

I couldn't do it. I'd get stuck in South America.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

as sad is it is, sex is just a fantasy anymore. does that count?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

The trick is to use plenty of lube.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Baraka_Guru

Plenty of lube would be part of the problem.

/shiny

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

guffaw!:D

13. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

As stated in previously, I'd like that jar of love potion #8 from the movie Love Potion #9

Then my love would be more "pure" because I got all my ya-ya's out of the way... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jebby6 New Member

Mines pretty plain:
    Sex with wife and her sister specifically in doggie
    Giving wife a cum shot
    Watching wife experiment with other women.

• Like Like x 3
  15. snowy

I have a lot of fantasies, really, but they all come to the same conclusion: I want to feel completely used up.

• Like Like x 3
  16. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Fans self.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

One that came true...
    feb. 17, 2005
    I've finally been to an erotic type party. More S&M than anything, but also with some sweet and and or spicy moments. The marks and bruises from my first flogging and whipping are finally faded lines crossing my skin. There were white lines where my garters lay running right up my reddened legs and ass. Curiosity was devouring me before that. It was thrilling, painful, and weirdly invigorating. A very kind woman administered it, while I kept my hands flat on a mirrored wall. I will be forever grateful for that first bare taste. I will experience that again. The funny bit is that even though I have dominated others, I've not been on the sub side - I find both to be fascinating. Still for pain, I prefer tattooing. I mean getting them. I only have two, but love the prick and sting of the needle in my skin. It makes me whole, wet, and gives me back my body.
    ---I have 3 tattoos now. Have explored the subby side a little and love it just as much as thought i would. Have been spanked and/or whipped a handful of times since, and crave more. Oh and caned once too! That was an exquisite searing pain, but made me as wet as the whip did. Lol.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Wow!

A caning as a sub sounds interesting. It's interesting how quickly the marks from a whipping with a mini flogger will disappear.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a fantasy where three beautiful naked women strip me down, tie me to a bed, then take turns to sit on my hands, face and crotch to get themselves off, while kissing and using toys and lube on each other and me, until we collapse in and fall asleep in a contented and exhausted heap together... until we wake up and carry on.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Caning was sharp very lively pain if that makes any sense! Whip was long leather single tail *purr* like Catwoman's whip, and when it lashes it reaches all around the curves of the body. I have a pic of the aftermath of the caning/whipping/bare hand spanking party, but truly think it would disturb some folks. It was a fabulous night! Then after cuddles my skirt was flipped down, I was patted on the bottom, and then the Daddy of the party gave my husband a lesson in bare-handed spanking. :)

• Like Like x 2