1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by dnouzou, Sep 10, 2015.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Holy shit, that's hot. marks will disappear over time but the memory of that will last you forever

• Like Like x 2
  2. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I think I just came in my pants...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

That sounds marvelous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. snowy

I love being spanked. Hopefully hubby gets home soon!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Oh it was! It really was! The pics are silly as they are my fluffy white ass and so many red and purple marks they would freak most people out. Single tail though kisses your skin then stings in way that wakes up every one of your sense. Oh. damn. I want more of that in my life. lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2017 ---
    Please share details after your spanking! *blush* Maybe we need a thread for erm...alternative things like this?

• Like Like x 2
  6. snowy

This place is one big alternative place

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@snowy I realize that I should have said "If you do feel like sharing details please do!" I phrased it entirely wrong, and am sorry about that.
    Also agreed :) ...in part because this is an "alternative place" is why it feels so very special. <3

• Like Like x 4
  8. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

There I go again... gonna have to start wearing disposable underwear....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm having fantasies about some of my first lovers. As I'm going through my explicit (very explicit) teen diary I'm having some great memories. Of course, also a few scary stupid things I did too. I'm transcribing everything from the crappy paper diary ca.1991-'94 into my computer.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Tilted

Tilted New Member

I'd like to try pussy slapping. I would want a bound woman for this (but I'm married) and she must want this and more. I'm not comfortable with hurting, its a way of transcending fear and enjoying pain and pleasure or for whatever reason exciting I'd be sure to make her cum perhaps relentlessly. I love the emotions on the edge of your seat feeling and love to do that as well. sharing pervy stuff interests me and 'vanilla' sex its about intimacy, love women and I always get the you rock my world feeling

• Like Like x 3
  11. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Have you asked your wife if this something she would consider trying? Also... *blush* if she consents please be gentle with her, as that is a very tender area especially when aroused, and real damage can occur if not careful. It also absolutely can rock your world if you're into that and sub type stuff and have a trustworthy Dom that communicates well. Good luck to you. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tilted

Tilted New Member

yes but I only asked once or so. she's a little high on the anxiety stress watch list so any s&m type activities are possibly very bad for her. Also she has done some extreme self vibrating that would impress any sadist or masochist. bound is out of the question with the potential for a panic attack being very high.
    Another fantasy is to just start fucking without any complication, just get it on with a stranger. My wife role plays this -her idea and I like it

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Well at least you two have an open dialogue about it. :)
    It took me years to have anything like a normal sexual life as severe sexual abuse was part of my upbringing. I don't know if that is part of her world but if it is The Courage to Heal by Ellen Bass, along with therapy really helped me with many things one of them being my sexuality.
    The role-play you to share sounds like fun! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. snowy

I love having my pussy slapped. It makes me O over and over again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

That one is a winner 'cause nice visuals... *blush*

• Like Like x 2
  16. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

While the hand is wonderful for slapping I like a wood boar-bristle hairbrush.
    That way you can flip it around and run the brush part over the skin to add to the experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Sierra Vertical

I liked this because you overcame your early terrible experiences. <3

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

On the bum or kitty? On the bum ohhhhh damn yes! The kitty that sounds terrifying to me lol!

19. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Certainly on the behind, for stroking the pussy that depends on negotiations with your partner.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

We really need to get on making a "hot as hell" icon, 'cause damn. *swoon*

• Like Like x 1