1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by dnouzou, Sep 10, 2015.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, I recall my previous lovers too, every so often.
    The challenge is some current don't compare and I'm wanting something more...which is very unfair to them. But you feel what you feel.
    You gotta find someone with the same passion level as you...or willing/wanting to go to that passion level.
    Unfortunately, people don't write that stuff on their forehead.
    You just find out Fog of Relationship.

The fantasies are good at least to give you fond memories.
    To me, every one was special.

Because of the way my brain works...I may not remember details like their last name. I'm more situational/visual.
    But I remember their face, body, every detail and my whole experience with them... :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I was molested by a priest when I was 7 years old, it took a lot of therapy to get past it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2017 ---
    God damn it, you two. I am going to have to make sure I have tissues handy when I read this thread.

I got this mental image of Snowy & Wildmermaid... oh, damn, where are those tissues!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@SirLance So very glad you had that therapy! <3 Also, you know this already but damn sorry you went through that. *warm hugs* Yay for making the best of what we have eh? *smiles*
    Glad I'm not the only one with sexy naughty thoughts about TFP'ers.:eek: Okay back to my corner now. Lala. :oops::rolleyes::D

• Like Like x 4
  4. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Yeah, it took time, and the PTSD from multiple combat deployments complicated matters somewhat.

No, you are definitely not the only person with naughty thoughts about other TFP'ers, especially spanking certain ones (and perhaps more than one at a time).... ah, shit, where'd I put those damn tissues!

• Like Like x 2
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Well, now I'm all hot and bothered, thinking about the possibilities presented by a hair brush.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tilted

Tilted New Member

You gotta rethink that hairbrush idea, its too hard and you'll do damage. I'm all for a little fun pussy slapping and it might feel like what you want but my research tells me that most impact play does more than the red marks you see. I'm also biased against faceslapping, its where we express emotions and so its bad according to some expert. How about trying a tens or other estim?

7. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I love these bristle brushes that I get at a school supply place or from Amazon. I'm not into pussy slapping, but love the bristles on pussy, thighs, and especially nipples.:p

If you want stiffer bristles, just trim them back a little bit. These are horsehair, and cheap. If you want really soft bristles, get a badger hair shaving brush, but they cost more. A stippling or powder (makeup) brush could work also, but too soft for my tastes.

Did I mention especially nipples?
    411tDS8h44L.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Those are cool. :) I'm a fan of hard paddles and whips but very soft brushes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

If you'll excuse me, I'll have to get back to the fantasy where I'm spanking Wildmermaid & Snowy while taking a brush to Lindy.

I may be a while...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I too can get Behind ;) that imagery. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. snowy

That certainly sounds like fun.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Sierra Vertical

:D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Agreed. Though methinks he might need 3 arms to accomplish that task. Unless one of us ASSists. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sierra Vertical

oh no, I feel like a voyeur ;)
    (jk)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. snowy

Oh, hey there.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sierra Vertical

:D, Hi

• Like Like x 3
  17. snowy

Thinking about possibilities tonight.

Bondage. Spanking. Someone watching.

Who's in?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Sounds good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sierra Vertical

:D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

party.gif
    Sounds like a party! ;)
    *Once again proving I should never be allowed on the internet unsupervised. :p

• Like Like x 3