1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by dnouzou, Sep 10, 2015.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

since this thread has fallen off to the bottom, the question is now...

since you last posted have you achieved your fantasay?

my answer is no.. lol

2. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I fantasize about my wife being gang banged while I watch. I know this is probably not a very original fantasy but you asked. :)

3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Oh, there's no way I'm going to achieve mine realistically.

1. Have sex anytime anywhere with anyone with no complications. - unless I become a billionaire and go on a world sex tour...it's not happening
    2. Having Love potion #8 from the movie Love Potion #9 - unfortunately, magic doesn't work...at least not for me
    3. Having the ability to see any picture and have them come to life to ravage me. - again, magic doesn't work
    4. A holodeck - not invented yet...and if they did, you'd never hear from me again, they'd find me as a husk on the floor
    5. A mental projection gadget like in Brainstorm - not invented yet...and if they did, they'd find me twitching like the older man in the film.

So my fantasies are really full fantasies.

And it doesn't help that I'm a romantic and not a player.
    It's hard finding a nympho that wants to stick around and will tolerate my lame jokes. :D

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2