1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sex in cars.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Frankie, Dec 18, 2018.

1. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I'm 6'8" and have a pretty large frame. Technically possible and practically possible are two different things.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I haven’t owned a car in many years.

The last time I had sex in a car I was in high school. In other words, when location for sex was predicated on a place that didn’t have parents (i.e. a Father to walk in on is).

Since having a place of my own, car sex has not been an issue.

3. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Road Head.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

nash 54 10.jpg nash beds.jpg

As a 16/17 year old High Schooler, my car was this 1954 Nash Ambassador LeMans ! the seats folded back into a full bed ! "My Old Lady" and I screwed our brains out in it as often as possible ! Luck was with us as we never got caught (in this car) or got stuck in the woods where we would usually go.
    xoxoxox

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

My next car (HS senior year thru college ) was a Borgward Isabella TS, also with fold down seats ! do you see the theme here?
    "My Old Lady" and I stopped screwing in it when we got married 2 years into college

borgward 58 rear.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I’ll never forget getting laid in the back seat of my 65 mustang fastback. I’m sure Carolyn never forgot it either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

(It took me a while to work up the nerve to post this...)

Back in 1985, I watched my best friend fuck my wife in the back seat of HER '65 Mustang, while I drove the three of us up to a mountain hot spring (about two hours from home.) I then fucked her in the hot spring, in front of half a dozen total strangers (she sat in my lap and they had no idea what we were doing.) Then my friend fucked her again in the back seat on the way home. Great evening!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  8. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Sounds like fun to me

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

sounds like a good time was had..

• Lovely Lovely x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

tried to talk my wife into having sex in the back of her car now (2007 expedition with 3rd row seating) plenty of room. she just wont go for it.

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

This friend (let's call him "Steve") fucked my wife (whom we'll call "Lisa") countless times, from early June '85 until the end of Jan. '86, as we were in a very active threesome.

(Once our threesome really got going, Lisa could barely get enough cock from Steve, and would never pass up an opportunity to have him fuck her. Needless to say, with that much freely available pussy from a beautiful woman, Steve availed himself of it as often as possible. During the month of August alone, he fucked her at LEAST once a day!)

Another male friend (whom we'll call "Carl"), who was also very tight with the three of us, came out from the east coast to spend a week over Christmas with us. Carl didn't fuck Lisa and, in fact, didn't even know that Steve was fucking her at all, let alone frequently. So, that's the setup.

On the last day of Carl's visit, we drove him to the airport, again in Lisa's Mustang. I'm a fairly tall guy, and Carl is an inch or so taller than me. So, I drove, Carl rode up front with me, while Steve and Lisa rode in back. It was quite early in the morning and the traffic on the freeway was light, which afforded me the luxury of taking my attention off the road occasionally. Not too long after we got on the freeway, I glanced over my shoulder at Steve and Lisa in the back seat. They were both scooted over to the passenger side and appeared to be asleep. Steve was leaning against the inside of the car and Lisa was curled up against him.

I returned my attention to driving. Except for the infrequent exchange between Carl and I, the car was completely silent (save for external traffic noises.) About halfway through our trip (not quite an hour), I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, Carl turned around (presumably to say something to Steve or Lisa or both.) He didn't even get all the way around when he snapped back forward to his original position, as if someone had goosed him with a live wire!

Since Steve and Lisa were behind Carl, I didn't need to turn my head very far to see them. When I glanced at the back seat, it was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud!

Steve and Lisa both still looked like they were sleeping and she was still curled up against him. The difference from when we started out from home was twofold. First, Lisa's button-front shirt was unbuttoned about halfway; roughly to the bottom of her ribs. Second, Steve had his arm around her, behind her neck, and was hanging down her front where his hand was not just resting on her breast, but GRIPPING it! If he'd so desired, his hand could have just as easily been inside her shirt and gripping her bare breast! (Of course, kneading her bare breast was something he'd done countless times, just not with this specific audience!)

Carl kept his gaze straight ahead and didn't utter more than ten words during the rest of the trip to the airport. Once we got to airport parking, we all put on our coats, as Oregon winters aren't exactly shirtsleeve weather. Once Carl had checked in for his flight and we'd all wished him farewell and safe travels (hugs and handshakes from Steve and I, a hug and a kiss on the cheek from Lisa), we watched him disappear down the concourse. Then we strolled back to the car. On the way, I suggested the Steve and Lisa both ride home in the back seat, like they did on the way up.

It wasn't until all three of us were back in the car and the motor was running, that I told them what had happened. They both cracked up and said that neither of them had really done it on purpose. Lisa stated that she'd unbuttoned her shirt for Steve, but didn't recall him taking advantage of it. Steve said that he'd put his arm around Lisa, but didn't recall actually put his hand on her breast. As the same time, he reached over, pushed Lisa's coat and shirt aside, and began to knead her now-bare breast. Lisa just grinned as he did it.

I suggested that they cover back up, at least until I drove through the kiosk and paid for our parking. They both agreed. As I pulled put of the parking structure, I turned the heat in the car all the way up. Once I was through the kiosk and back on the freeway for home, Steve pushed Lisa's shirt open again, with her enthusiastic encouragement, and resumed kneading her breast.

In short order, the temperature in the car rose, compelling them to remove first one article of clothing and then another. In no time flat, they were both completely naked. They petted briefly, then Steve rolled on top of Lisa and between her legs, whereupon he slid his cock into her and began slowly fucking her.

I've watched Steve fuck Lisa many times and his stamina had to be seen to be believed. He kept slowly, mechanically thrusting into her for almost half an hour, before cumming inside her and making a mess. Lisa spent most of the time under him, cumming over and over again. All the while this was going on, any trucker (or driver in an elevated position) could have driven by us and would have had a totally unobscured view of the two of them in the back seat "making the beast with two backs". I'm dead certain that both Steve and Lisa realized that they were fucking for an audience. I'm just as certain that they didn't care in the slightest!

We got home around noon. After dropping Steve off, Lisa and I went home and and I played catch-up, fucking her for a couple hours. That evening, about 7 PM, Steve came over. From then until well after midnight, he and I took turns fucking her. She wanted to see how many time the two of us two guys could cum in her before we ran out of steam.

It was a REALLY good day!

• Winner Winner x 3