1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Sex in cars.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Frankie, Dec 18, 2018.

1. MSD

MSD Very Tilted Donor

I'm 6'8" and have a pretty large frame. Technically possible and practically possible are two different things.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage Donor

I haven’t owned a car in many years.

The last time I had sex in a car I was in high school. In other words, when location for sex was predicated on a place that didn’t have parents (i.e. a Father to walk in on is).

Since having a place of my own, car sex has not been an issue.

3. MrMD069

MrMD069 Slightly Tilted

Road Head.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

nash 54 10.jpg nash beds.jpg

As a 16/17 year old High Schooler, my car was this 1954 Nash Ambassador LeMans ! the seats folded back into a full bed ! "My Old Lady" and I screwed our brains out in it as often as possible ! Luck was with us as we never got caught (in this car) or got stuck in the woods where we would usually go.
    xoxoxox

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

My next car (HS senior year thru college ) was a Borgward Isabella TS, also with fold down seats ! do you see the theme here?
    "My Old Lady" and I stopped screwing in it when we got married 2 years into college

borgward 58 rear.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I’ll never forget getting laid in the back seat of my 65 mustang fastback. I’m sure Carolyn never forgot it either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

(It took me a while to work up the nerve to post this...)

Back in 1985, I watched my best friend fuck my wife in the back seat of HER '65 Mustang, while I drove the three of us up to a mountain hot spring (about two hours from home.) I then fucked her in the hot spring, in front of half a dozen total strangers (she sat in my lap and they had no idea what we were doing.) Then my friend fucked her again in the back seat on the way home. Great evening!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  8. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Sounds like fun to me

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

sounds like a good time was had..

• Lovely Lovely x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

tried to talk my wife into having sex in the back of her car now (2007 expedition with 3rd row seating) plenty of room. she just wont go for it.

• Informative Informative x 3