1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sex times

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by rogue49, Feb 22, 2014.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

had hot sex again last night, it was a surprise, lasted bout 30 min start to finish

• Like Like x 4
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Weekend anal seems like it's becoming a thing, and it's getting longer and longer each time. It's a good thing.

Lately, sex with my husband has been marathon-length for us. I think he's realized it results in better orgasms for him. I'm not really complaining so long as he can come on command; I sometimes hit my limit and am too sensitive to keep going. However, he's learning to manipulate that too, the asshole. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

What is this sex you people speak of? It sounds amazing!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

For some of us, a fading memory.

Maybe today? Although several times I've heard "What time are we going to see mom?, Are we going grocery shooping after we go to see mom?."

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Yes, but there's always a chance of resurgence...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chris Noyb

Yes, indeed ;).

7. rogue49

Hey, I found out it still works...and I still know stuff. :rolleyes:

Every dog has its day...who knows when you're going to find a bone.
    Just gotta keep sniffing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Just maybe not with the person you're expecting it to be with...

9. rogue49

True...it's a weird world out there.
    You just gotta live.

Sex...it's a part of life. (for the most part)
    Hey, it's the start of life (for the most part)

I don't think people should worry about their sex times.
    They should enjoy their time with sex.
    It happens, when it happens.
    Let the good times roll :cool:

10. Chris Noyb

Since I'm married, I hope that the resurgence is with my wife.

And last night there was a resurgence. The actual intercourse wasn't a record setter , but the foreplay was nice. She got her shoulders, back, & ass thoroughly caressed, & I got my balls squeezed & rolled for quite some time.

• Like Like x 2
  11. snowy

Now I want some leisurely foreplay. Alas, that almost never happens during the week.

• Like Like x 1
  12. healer

healer Extra Medium

In an effort to have more frequent sex, Mandy and I have decided to sleep naked more often. To be honest, the being naked is more of a catalyst to help get things going - often we're slightly in the mood, but one of us will be a bit tired / it'll be late / some other issue. Being naked tips the scale in the right direction, especially now that it's summertime and the evenings are pretty warm.

Last night was one such occasion. However, last night was also when great sex and bad parenting coincided for the first time in our lives. :)

We were going at it for a good while, maybe half an hour or so, both of us trying to delay our orgasms for as long possible (even though she'd already had two by then). We were in one of my favourite positions - sort of like missionary but with her on her side in the fetal position instead of on her back. We both knew that we were close and were trying to time our orgasms so that we came together. Then we heard the baby cry. Within an instant and without uttering a word, we both decided that it was too late to stop and just went for it. What resulted was a ridiculously intense mutual orgasm, punctuated with grunts, moans and a baby crying. I felt a bit guilty, but looking back I would definitely do it again.

Does that make me a bad parent?

• Like Like x 5
  13. Chris Noyb

Unless your baby is really young (exact definition open to debate), and/or has known health problems, and/or the crying was unusually intense, no.

BTW, nice to see you posting!

14. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Not even close.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rogue49

Nope.

Look at it this way...you likely "know" how your baby cries...and what type of crying. You both determined that this wasn't an urgent type cry...but one of expression.
    Like walking a dog...you have to pee, before you allow them to pee...because, if you're not comfortable...then you're rushing it and they don't get a good walk.

So, you finished off what is actually important...something many don't give credit too...the sensation is significant, the need is significant...take the edge off.
    Your feelings are important too...these don't stop when you become a parent.
    If you do...then you become resentful.

BTW...the fact that you're actually aware of it and worried about it, means that you're doing good. A selfish person wouldn't even think about it.

Humans, we're complicated things.
    Glad you're having a ball. :cool:

16. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Babies can sense sexual arousal and will usually attempt to put a stop to it:
    [​IMG]

In my case, by the time my daughter became a heavy sleeper, my old lady was more than happy to carry on her daughter's work:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. rogue49

rules
    1. It should feel good (good is relative for some...)
    2. It shouldn't hurt anyone (or at least, not too much...warning, you may held responsible like bartenders)
    everything else is up for grabs (perhaps literally...) :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Baby crying because there is a dingo in the room = bad parent.
    Baby crying because, well baby = not bad parent.

We'd have done the same thing.

19. snowy

If it doesn't hurt a little, I don't like it as much. I mean, I'll still get off, but I love that sharp edge.

But it's always been talked about beforehand.

20. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

The Best Reason to Have Sex - Benefits of Sex - MensJournal.com

National average male orgasms/year is less than twice a week? I am always astounded at how low these numbers are reported to be.

Unrealistic? I'm 59 years old, and I'm in the, uh, 700 club.