1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

sex toys.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

dont know. never looked. but i will have to now.

2. ralphie250

was talking to someone the other week and they were telling me about one called the womanizer. apparently its pretty much straight clitoral. i haven't done much research but i will have to . their is a website for it but i just looked on amazon for the price. apparently it lights up when its on. i thought that was neat
    anyone herd of it or have one??

womanizer

3. ralphie250

this is one reason i like to go to the actual brick and mortar. they will open things up for you and you can see what they feel like, what they actually look like and what kind of vibration or whatever it has. i like to know what im getting. i dont want to be disappointed if i get it online and go to use it or whatever and it sucks or whatever. plus the people that work at those stores are very friendly and helpful. and no one ever judges anyone

• Agree Agree x 3