1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Aug 1, 2012.

1. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

MAH WAHHHFEEE.

It was me, right? Please?

• Like Like x 6
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Great dream last night.
    I was watching my kids play with some other kids that were the same age, but not any of their specific friends that I could identify.
    I was laying on a bed, outside, reading while they were on the playground.
    There was a mom who was laying next to me.
    I didn't recognize her face, but she had the kind of curves I appreciate. She was reading too.
    Next thing I know she is laying across my chest, with her breasts firmly planted against my chest, and grinding her pelvis against me.
    (The kids sort of disappeared from the picture at that point.)
    She opened my shorts and started giving me a hand job while i started feeling her tits through her shirt.
    I actually came!
    I was trying to sort this all out rising from the depths of sleep to being awake, thinking " I didn't really just cum did I?"
    But yes, I actually had.
    I think that's happened twice while sleeping in the last 10 years. As opposed to teenagerdom, when it happened twice a week!

• Like Like x 2
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Mother of god......

• Like Like x 1
  4. fflowley

I didn't catch the kids name but she very well could have been............

• Like Like x 4
  5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Wow, there much great reading in this thread.

My fantasies include the usual threesomes scenarios (MMF, FFM), BDSM, etc. One thing I've noticed about my fantasies is they usually involve putting my wife's pleasures before mine (strange? I dunno). The two fantasies I've listed (maybe more later) are probably workable because we've disussed them.

I know that my wife's main fantasy is riding cowgirl on a guy with at least a 10" dick, based on her favorite DIY story in Penthouse Forum. I would be happy either gently kissing & caressing her all over while she slowly lowers herself onto his cock, or simply watching the pleasure on her face while she works his cock deep inside her tight pussy.

Another fantasy is watching a woman seduce my wife. One night I was intentionally making love to her very slowly while asking (more like describing in great detail) how she would feel about tasting one her friends pussy. The more I talked the more she panted & lubricated, eventually having overlapping orgasms that lasted quite a while.We've also had conversations about possible bisexual experiences, hers & mine. My question was, "Suppose we were involved in group sex, and someone you couldn't see was going down on you. If you were getting more & more turned on, building towards cumming, then saw the person was a woman, would you go with the flow?". She said yes, and asked me what my reaction would be if were me and a guy. I gave her my honest answer of probably but I couldn't say for certain.

The remote controlled vibrator is something my wife would go for, and I would get a major kick out of watching her in public trying to disguise the fact that she was cumming. I'd try to make it happen while she was dancing, that would be an awesome experience.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I have a fantasy about having nice normal sex with a nice normal woman with nice normal relations after the fact.

That's harder than it sounds...

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

You are one sick SOB, rogue49!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Whoa, buddy boy! Stop shooting for the moon, with the unrealistic dreams!

I would say good luck finding a normal woman, but truthfully I have no idea how easy or hard it would be to find one, since I have never sought one out....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Normalcy is overrated.

Boom-boom, ain't it great to be crazy?

10. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

+1 ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. curiousbear

Some TFPers amaze me again and again and again ....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. curiousbear

Same here !!!

13. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Is it erotic if I get off on the idea of having a fulfilling long-time stable job with sane & productive management and co-workers?

/yeah, I know it's a kink ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. fflowley

Had quite the dream (again) last night.
    This involved a friend/colleague from work. An attractive mom, about my age. She is also married.
    We were at her place, in the outdoor hot tub. She was wearing a pink bikini. I distinctly remember it having big bow ties on each hip.
    A little playful jostling ensued in the tub, nothing more than some playful brushing up against each other.
    She sat up on the side of the tub, and I was still in the tub, about chest high water, up against her legs.
    I remember reaching up , placing my hands on her shoulders and easing her onto her back.
    I slowly slid down the bikini bottoms.
    She put her thighs on my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my neck, ankles crossed behind my back.
    I spent some quality time with Hello Kitty. And she meowed.
    Then the dream ended.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Speaking of dreams, I don't know that I'd necessarily call this a fantasy of mine, but I woke from one this morning in which Jesse Pinkman was eating me out on top of a huge fucking pile of cash.

Bitch.

• Like Like x 5
  16. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

About a week ago, I had a dream where a female TFP-er was sitting on my face. It wasn't clear exactly who it was since the theme was "I'm eating TFP pussy", and I couldn't see who it was since she was pretty much covering up my face. But I remember thinking "wow, this is hot. I've known her for a while on the internet and now we're naked together".

Good dream.

• Like Like x 5
  17. curiousbear

I never get such dreams :(

18. Innocentmiss

Innocentmiss Getting Tilted

Mmm I see many more interesting suggestions on here!

Well small update on the remote vibe - I found a man, a nice sexy open tall blonde blue eyed man who took me on a dinner and cinema date! (My ex......) As the waiter took our coats I handed him the car keys to look after, after a puzzled moment he noticed my smile and accepted them (he already had the car keys). Once on our own he tried to work out what these buttons were for......took him a minute to register and proceeded to put in his pocket for later, more fun unexpected he mused! Every moment was like an hour waiting for the first button press, anyway date progressed well after the cinema on the way back to the car he couldn't keep his hands off me. Anyway by the time we were half way home he pulled up in a layby at the side of the road and proceeded to indulge another fantasy ....or reality that I happen to enjoy - good times!

Anyway my next fantasy I hope to turn into reality is following a very specific dream with specific people I keep dreaming about. I keep dreaming that me n my bf are on holiday staying at this self catering in this beautiful remote spot I know. after a long day hillwalking and exploring with the local guide and his gf we retire to our chalet and start messing/ foreplay in the living room in front of the fire. Then I notice the local guide watching at the door, as things develop both him and his gf are watching until we are all in the living room, the guys competing who can fuck the most/ hardest/ loudest/provide the most satisfaction. I normally casually mention my desires/fantasies to my bf who then starts to tease me with the ideas before finally talking about how to make it reality, this time however he wont take the bait :( I'm not sure how to progress this any further, may just need to stay as a fantasy.

• Like Like x 5
  19. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

"...may just need to stay as a fantasy."

I wonder once in a while about making fantasies actually happen and what the considerations are. Some of mine have been absolutely wonderful in reality. But I suppose there are risks. Is everyone's line in a different place on that question?

20. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Oh

hell

yes!