1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I wish my wifes was that. Hell, it might be, I'll have to ask.

2. rb123

rb123 New Member

Having my woman on top of me, slowly fucking me as I suck on her nipples. Then feeling everything tighten up an hearing her gasp as her girl friend slides a dildo in her ass, and we work at fucking her to a sweaty sticky orgasm before collapsing in a heap.

Followed by her girl friend licking her pussy clean, and sharing it with my lady...

• Like Like x 3
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  3. ralphie250

Holy shit. :):);):cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

Ok, I will see if my BFF can help us out one day... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  5. rb123

rb123 New Member

LOL! How come you get more likes for you post than I got for my original one? Sheesh! :)

Guess I need to break out my cell phone and your blindfold to get some love...

• Like Like x 2
  6. ralphie250

Need some help:cool::rolleyes:

7. rb123

rb123 New Member

You saw her fantasy... I can't do it properly by myself!

8. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

Can we schedule it for around 4:00 p.m.? LOL ;)

9. rb123

rb123 New Member

Yes, baby. I'm really looking forward to surprising you one of these days!

10. aabbccbbaa2

aabbccbbaa2 Vertical

some good and nasty stuff here :)
    I have lots of fantasies, some of them allready came true visiting some swinger clubs.
    Threesome is offcourse a standard fantasy, specifically the idea or view of 2 women who are licking my dick is my turn-on. One tongue on the left and the other one on the right, or with both lips touching eachother with my dick in between... damn! Would love to see that happen :)

On the other hand, I'd love to experience some very unplanned spontaneous sex with an unknown girl. Just... pure lust!
    I'm not a Brad Pitt but I believe I'm not butt ugly... but i never experienced going out to a party and having sex with a girl in the same night without knowing her for a certain time... basically a one night stand or a quick random fuck would be cool to boost my confidence maybe :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

I have another one:

I would like to have an eroctic couple's massage. Me with a sexy male masseur and him with a sexy female. I would like it to start as any other professional massage starts with modesty intact, but then I would like to have line by line crossed as we were each exposed, massaged, and touched in a sexual manner, without intercourse, until we both came. It would be so hot to be able to see and hear one another.

Damn it's a good thing he gets home tonight ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. aabbccbbaa2

aabbccbbaa2 Vertical

haha, somebody's gonna get some action tonight :D

13. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

:p

14. rb123

rb123 New Member

Excellent prediction! :)

15. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I don't know that I have too many fantasies of stuff I haven't yet done with someone. Mostly threesomes or moresomes, neither of which I have ever done before, and neither of which I am ever likely to do (Mrs. Levite has zero interest in either). The only other such thing would be to watch two women having sex-- and not like, "OMG, I am so wasted! I'm gonna make out with my roommate!" girls having sex, but like, "Hey, penis boy, you can watch if you want, but no touchee-- me and the GF are gonna take each other places men don't even know about," girls having sex.

Most of my fantasies aren't really about which stuff I'm doing so much as who I'm doing it with (or to). I do a lot of fantasizing about the various women I am acquainted with personally and professionally. A lot. Not that I would ever tell any of them, let alone make a move (I don't cheat, and I especially don't cheat on Mrs. Levite). But I damn well think about it. A lot. As a matter of fact, more or less any vaguely attractive woman that I have ever been acquainted with, in any way, if she knew the truth, would realize that I could honestly tell her, "When I think about you, I touch myself." Thank God human beings are not usually particularly telepathic.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

So good. And relevant to my interests.

The man is a poet.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  17. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

But does he know it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I just don't show it, so I don't blow it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

Lately my fantasies pretty much all involve additional people joining my wife and I. The cute neighbors, the couple a few tables away at a restaurant, the ones we passed on the running trail. I keep wondering "do other people look at us that way? wondering what it would be like to have sex with us?" though I actually think they do - enough people have said things to us. But how do you raise the topic of a foursome with someone? Can't figure that out.

Here is a specific one from what I imagine would happen: standing, cock between wife's legs from behind, being sucked by the other woman who moves from cock to pussy and back again. I think that sounds really fun.

• Like Like x 1
  20. aabbccbbaa2

aabbccbbaa2 Vertical

that sounds hot as hell clarksdale... just make sure the other guy doens't stand behind you (unless you are into that kind of fun) :D