1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual fantasy

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Aug 1, 2012.

1. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

Oh yeah. I forgot about him for a second. I think he's being taken care of by my wife.

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Don't worry... nearly every post on TFP will involve someone putting a penis in your ass. This place is like a prison yard of eager sodomites.

Gets old real quick.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

I have another one to add...

I want to be riding another guy's cock with my ass in reverse cowgirl in front of a mirror so I can watch my SO lick my clit and finger fuck my pussy until I cum and squirt all over all the other guy's balls and my SO's face. Then my SO can start fucking me too until we all cum...mmmmm maybe I will get that for my birthday.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

I've always had a dark fantasy of some hot witch (I'm talking one like Sandra Bullock in "Practical Magic") cast a spell and take me in the worst way..kinda twisted huh?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

I had a very weird but hot dream a few weeks ago where I was in a pub with the guy I am sort of seeing (screwing) and he leaves me to go get some drinks and this girl comes over to chat, we get talking and there is an instant attraction between us both. When the guy comes back I ask him if the girl can come back with us for a few more drinks and he says yes. We go back to his place and the girl and I start kissing before she leads me to the bedroom and strips me slowly while still kissing me, the guy takes her from behind while she goes down on me. I woke up at this point as my alarm went off but made me pretty horny all day.
    And I have never been into rug munching so was a surprise dream for me that I even imagined it.
    Now it's on my bucket list :)

• Like Like x 7
  6. --- merged: Sep 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM ---
    God you are sexy
    --- merged: Sep 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM ---
    New to here

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  7. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Wow. With the message and the choice of usernames, that's not creepy at ALL.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ozmanitis

Nope, not in the least. LOL

9. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Don't know if it is my #1 fantasy, but one I've had for awhile.

Getting one of those remote controlled wireless vibrators, giving the SO the controller, and going out for awhile with some friends, like to a bar/club/whatever. I would be under control of the man with the remote and have to squirm in my chair and act like nothing is wrong.

Luckily the SO (who is probably reading this ;)) is 100% down and I'm shopping right now...

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ozmanitis

Now that's kinky...and very cool, your SO is a very lucky guy.

11. GeneticShift

:D I read it in some shitty smut story awhile ago and can't get it out of my head! You hear that, ThePriseInferno? You're a lucky guy.

12. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

There's this girl I like. She's is sweet, pretty, intelligent, dark complexion.

For some reason she falls in with this "Christian Grey" type of prick who belittles her and controls her and all this stuff. I am in a bar and like discretely checking this girl out and thinking what a cock the guy looks like. A disabled woman comes in and the guy says something mocking about her. I feel this is tasteless, but the girl complains. The guy is outraged to be challenged in public and slaps her face. (not hurting her too much, but still to much to be tolerated)

I stand up and demand he accounts for himself. He is half way between nervous and superior, because he is incredibly arrogant, but recognises that I am a primal man, bigger and stronger and more masculine than him. He tells the girl to tell me to fuck off, and she hesitates. He calls me an offensive name based on my religion (I'd be wearing a Tel Aviv University shirt) and something just snaps in her and she pushes away from him and shouts "just leave me alone"

He instinctly lurches after her, snarling like the beast he is. He moves forwards right into a crushing right handed punch. I feel his nose and his face shudder and warp beneath the weight of my fist. He goes down, left sprawling on the floor. He can spend 4 months in hospital with his jaw wired up to think long and hard about his actions. I give him a salutary boot into the guts to give him something else to consider and leave him sprawled on the floor like the human garbage he is. I turn around and ask the bouncer in the bar if he wants to have a go as well, but he backs off... he doesnt want to have a go.

Me and the girl go home together and she spends the whole night telling me that I am the most rugged and strongest man she has ever met while I trace patterns of kisses up and down her collar bone.

_

This is a bit milder and less violent than my normal fantasy's. I thought I shouldnt kill the guy or something so as not to distract the threads main point.

I once had a VERY sexual dream about Freddie Kruger of Nightmare From Elm Street when he came up on like he was some kind of hard man and was trying to hurt this girl I went to uni with and I broke both his arms and one of his legs with a metal fence post in the back yard of the place I lived.

13. GeneticShift is the best. :)

She brought this fantasy up to me while we were both inebriated at my housemate's birthday party on Saturday. I didn't think she was serious at first, but then she brought it up again a few days later. I'm excited. Shame we have to be in the same place in order to make it work, though :(

I've always had a fantasy about a girl wearing a skirt (just above the knees), and us going out into a public area and going at it on a park bench or something. I don't know what it is, but skirts are really hot to me and the thought of being in public and the possibility that we could get caught at any time... it's just mesmerizing to me.

Also, typical 3-way and/or orgy fantasy here. My woman and I would have to get over the part about being jealous, but if we can, I think that we'd have more fun than expected.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ozmanitis

Surly there is a phone ap for that. LOL

15. GeneticShift

There is a Skype integrated vibrator that actually looks really interesting... too bad it is a paycheck and a half!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ozmanitis

Wow, that would give a whole new dimension to cybering.

17. callmebad

callmebad Banned

biggest sexual fantasy? maybe to fuck someone who is pretty and well-known!

18. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

... like Oprah?

• Like Like x 1
  19. callmebad

callmebad Banned

Oprah? I prefer someone younger and prettier:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. For me it's all about being restrained and overtaken

• Like Like x 3