1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual ponderings...adult pointless announcements - NSFW

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by rogue49, May 6, 2017.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Sorry no sexy time...
    What is the average people normally?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

2. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Depends on the party but this one usually about 200. The vibe just wasn't right for us really. Most people seemed to check out about midnight which is early in swinger terms.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ralphie250

maybe the next one will be better. im sure as with everything, life gets in the way sometimes

4. ralphie250

has fucking awesome sex last night..... sad part was i still have not gotten over my self issues. desperately need to try different things

• Like Like x 2
  5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

We had a fun time too.
    Big ice storm here Thursday night, changed to snow Friday.
    We're buried.
    Anyway, lights went on and off multiple times yesterday evening.
    At bedtime, they were on.
    We were in our bedroom "reading", door was open, kids supposed to be asleep.
    I was under the blankets helping Mrs. fflowley relax after a long week.
    Power went back out. No big deal, I know where the important parts are anyway, even without the lights......
    Then after about 5 minutes of no power the smoke detectors make this little chirp.
    Which they always do.
    But it woke the 10 year old who came to report this issue to us.
    Whilst I was under the covers, with some weird buzzing sound going on and the wife was making some very satisfied sounds herself.....
    Thankfully my wife regained her composure and it was so dark that our daughter didn't see I was AWOL from where usually sleep!
    We got her back to bed and we were able to continue sexy fun time.

I don't think our daughter figured out what we were doing but maybe I'm just telling myself that.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

She probably knew, if not right then, it probably occurred to her later. Here's your chance to bring up sex-positive girls who will turn into sex-positive women. The idea that sexual relations are something special and not to be shared with just anybody but that appropriate sexual relations need not be something to be ashamed of or in need of hiding.
    My mom and dad did a great job with that. So that later on, when I discovered that I was hyper-sexual (or slut, nympho, whatever) with Mom's help I learned that probably I needed to be more careful, selective, and cautious, etc... but I did not need to be ashamed.:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ralphie250

My daughter is at that age. I am hoping that my wife will. Talk to her about those things. I don't mind. But sometimes that's a conversation that a mom and a daughter need to have. As far as masturbation is what I am referring to. My wife has never been one to do that. Or so she says and I do believe her because I know how she is and how she was raised. My self on the other hand I was raised where it was talked about openly. And that there was nothing to be ashamed of.

8. fflowley

Do you think she would believe that was a big bumblebee that got trapped under the blankets with me and was buzzing so?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Lindy

My friend Mr. Hitachi is the kind that plugs into 120 volt outlet. I've never had the power go out while Mr. Hitachi was romancing the clitty:(. I guess that's one point in favor of battery powered toys.:)

• Like Like x 2
  10. fflowley

You could also go diesel for the really heavy duty applications.
    Lots of low end rumble and torque.
    Should run forever, and if any mechanical issues arise @ralphie250 could make the repairs.

Just remember to keep a window open for proper ventilation!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Man, looks like a lot of us got some this weekend. We managed a quick spoon session Saturday morning. Congrats to all!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lindy

Lindy's Sexual Pondering: Why do I love sex so much when so many women are not interested or outright hostile to sex?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ralphie250

That is the alltime question.

My wife is bettrt now tgan she used to be meaning she likes it more and wants it more now than in years past. But I think its cause shes 38 almost 39 ....sexual peak. And im ok with it

14. fflowley

The smell of sex is intoxicating.
    I had it all over me this morning, working on my computer at home, still in my pajamas from last night.
    I don't always pick up on it.....but it could not be missed this morning.
    If I had to guess timing it's around when she ovulates each cycle.....

• Like Like x 1
  15. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

"When you despise your husband, hating sex is as easy as breathing." - MeltedMetalGlob's Wife

Simple, really. Some women just hate it. That's just the way it is.

I think even Bruce Hornsby wrote a song about some time ago...
    [​IMG]

(and believe me, I do.) ;)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, there's lots of men that truly don't like it as much. (not that I'm one of them)

There's an old saying...
    Women can't accept
    Men can't refuse

Meaning the unrealistic expectations of society.

Frankly, we should accept either way...
    The desire or the lack

And the fact it may change anytime
    And that's fine

The only one that "may" have some say, is the SO
    And even that's negotiable (or it's not)
    Not that it's ANY of our business

Ya figure out what passion level you're on...do not deny...and you find an SO that wants that or respects it.
    KISS of kisses ;)

17. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

There's something to be said about tight jeans combined with a tight top. And that's.....AWESOME.

Lucky me has 2 co-worker FCs dressed that way today. Definitely makes work more enjoyable.

18. Lindy

I know a few women who despise their husbands but don't hate sex. They just seek and find sex elsewhere.

But why do they hate it?
    Is it their upbringing?
    Bad early experiences?
    Childhood sexual abuse?
    Latent lesbianism?
    The "yuck" factor?

19. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

When I was a very very young child, like 6, I still remember something vividly. We are at an elevator and I thought "what happens if I stick my hand in the door", I knew it was a bad idea, I still felt I had to try it. So I did. Now elevators have those stops if something is in the way. Something bigger than a 6 year olds hand. So the elevator of closes on my hand and its stuck in the first set of doors. I scream and scream even though I was even smart enough a 6 to know that was a likely outcome.

So wife has been a little sick the last few days, so no sex, understandably. Tonight was probably going to be sex night but I decided to pick a fight this morning instead. So tonights not going to be a sex night most likely :rolleyes:.

Basically I stuck my hand in the elevator door. I knew the topic would be a fight because I know how she reacts to certain types of criticism. I still couldn't stop myself.

20. fflowley

I think you just stuck your dick in the elevator door.....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1