1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

SFWPoll: What do you wear to bed?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by genuinemommy, Mar 14, 2017.

?

What do you wear to bed?

1. Nothing

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Sleepwear

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Other clothing

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  4. Other - describe

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

I don't have to worry about kiddos. But overheating has always been an issue for me. Hence, the no clothes while sleeping at home. Although I think I might get a body pillow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

We finally gave up this weekend whole the hubs' mini was in town. I tried to sleep in a tank top the first night, left my pants on the bed. Slept so terribly that I just said fuckit and told her she could come in at her own risk, as her father has a penis and I have tits and a vag. She entered slowly. And I slept much better the next three nights :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

A t-shirt and sweatpants, usually. In summer I have capri-length cotton pants that I wear to bed. I cannot sleep in the nude, and I don't care much for nightgowns anymore.

4. mew

mew New Member

I change into my pjs right after showering after work and wear them around the house, so pjs/onsies are it! I tried wearing fancy silk ones, but the boobs fall out and it's a disaster all round. I feel cold if naked. Also, I feel it keeps the bed sheets cleaner.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

But getting the bed sheets dirty can be so much fun :D!

Seriously, yes, clothing does help keep the natural oils from the body off the sheets.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sierra Vertical

Usually nothing if I'm the only one around. Just can't get to sleep easily if I'm not. I get over heated if I'm wearing something so it has to be really cold for me to change up my ways.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

If the room is warm I can sleep nude, otherwise, my arms get cold, but we both like a cool bedroom for comfort, so usually a men's dress shirt or long sleeved tee shirt. Only because my arms get cold. Other than that, naked is fine. I don't have any sexy nighties. I look good naked.:D Why gild the lily?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Both of us sleep in the nude and if we have houseguests I just keep a bra, shirt, and yoga pants next to the bed. Silky skin on smooth sheets just feels really good to me, and I can't sleep in clothing. Layers of duvet and fuzzy blankets though are needed as much for weight as for warmth. Though usually wake to top half completely exposed which has been a little embarrassing every so often. Though not as bad as when we were living in Portland in an apartment with huge windows above a very busy street... one morning my husband woke up very cold and his bare cheeks were pressed right up against that window for an unknown number of hours. I still giggle from the full moon he gave everyone on the street below. :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Oh by the way not telling... tails ;) out of school, he knows that I shared that story with all of you, and we both had another good laugh about it and all the commuters at the MAX (light rail) stop that could have seen him! :D

• Like Like x 2
  10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Depends on my company

11. Naked. I loved naked spooning when it was available to me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Naked last night. My boyfriend's back.

• Like Like x 2