1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sherlock

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by snowy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Hahaha. That didn't take long. I should note that my spouse did not wear her Sherlock scarf to bed last night. I'd been wondering if she might...
    --- merged: Dec 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM ---
    Our daughter got a huge kick out of the wrapping paper. I can certainly understand the response you got. I've been doing a lot of that myself. I suspect I wouldn't get quite the same response if I'd gone off the deep end for a hot actress, but..... So much for marital equity. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

He said he would do it for my birthday after he thought about it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hamsterball

Sometimes, one must simply bow to the inevitable. I sympathize with him. :D

We're just two more pawns, crushed by the mighty BC juggernaut.

4. hamsterball

My wife is now indoctrinating her brother, while he's visiting. He's been through season 1 so far and loving it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. snowy

And that is how it starts...before long, he'll be a Cumberbro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hamsterball

It's suspiciously like Invasion of the Body Snatchers......

7. hamsterball

• Like Like x 1
  8. snowy

Waiting patiently. Thankfully my husband has some workaround he uses since he likes to stream Doctor Who, so I'll be able to watch as soon as it's up.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hamsterball

Good luck. I'm logged into BBC One, hoping that I can get the streaming broadcast.

10. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Just ended here, on live TV.

Pretty good, but as with the Doctor Who Christmas special, Moffat really needs to stop making his male heroes randomly grab women and make out with them.

11. Funkylamb

Funkylamb New Member

Moffat is just living his fantasies through his characters.

12. Daniel_

This is, ultimately, what all authors do.

The problem with your comment (if you meant the empty hearse episode) is the it was written by Gattis.

13. Funkylamb

Funkylamb New Member

I was merely echoing your opinion. The point is that for better or worse (at least with Dr. Who) there are people who think his approach with the series (less so with Sherlock) has fundamentally changed the nature of the series. Having said that, it's still great television.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hamsterball

Episode 1 was loads of fun (IMO). Episode 2 airs at 8:30 pm GMT, which is 3:30 eastern US time. I found that this link worked well last time. It should give live feed from BBC One.

tvpc.com - BBC 1

15. Daniel_

Cock. Thought it was at 9 and tuned in late. Good job I set the dvr. Tomorrow it is...

• Like Like x 1
  16. hamsterball

I think its pretty ironic that fans have waited 2 years for a new set of episodes and next Sunday, the final episode will air in the UK. The entire season done in 2 weeks, followed by another 2 year wait??

17. Daniel_

I'd take three great 90 minute shows over 23 crappy 30 minute ones...

• Like Like x 2
  18. hamsterball

Well said. @Daniel!

19. hamsterball

Finally getting time to sit down and watch Episode 2 tonight. Looking forward to it!

20. snowy

We got almost to the end of The Empty Hearse before it started having trouble :(