1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sherlock

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by snowy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

:D

2. hamsterball

Courtesy of my loony spouse

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

I started watching while in England, and believe me I don't watch TV.
    So I was quite surprised of how much I enjoyed the show with @Zen .

4. Knight Templar

Knight Templar Holy Warrior

I did not go through the hole thread , but try going to you PBS station under Masterpiece , hope this help and was not said before.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

My husband has recently tried to encourage me to write a Sheriarty fanfiction, based on their apparent adventures together after making out and faking their deaths.

I just kind of gawped at him and asked if he was trying to make my addiction to writing fanfic worse.

• Like Like x 1
  6. One of the very few TV shows that I have actually seen every episode of. Amazing writing, hough series 3 was a bit of let down.

7. hamsterball

Another one for @snowy:

[​IMG]

8. snowy

He makes heels looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hamsterball

I don't know, snowy. I think he looks a bit slutty.

10. snowy

Good.

11. snowy

FINALLY got all the way through Series 3, which is now on Netflix. I have been taking my sweet time about watching it once it became abundantly clear that Series 4 would not be forthcoming quickly. Ben is busy filming all kinds of things (including the film about Whitey Bulger, Black Mass).

Series 3 had some interesting things going on. The direction went a slightly different way at times; I haven't quite decided if I loved it or hated it.

12. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

I wasn't totally keen on the "how we did it" story about the end of the previous series. But it was good viewing

13. hamsterball

Just in case @snowy hasn't seen this yet...

Comments

14. snowy

Of course I saw it. And the announcement came on my birthday no less. Lovely gift!

15. hamsterball

I'm not surprised that you knew, but I wanted to make sure I did my due diligence.

Very happy birthday wishes to you, @snowy! I hope your special day was filled with joy!

• Like Like x 1