1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting with Your Lover

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by genuinemommy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

My wife is a transplanted Brit. The UK has very strict gun laws, esp for handguns (hell, very few cops there are armed). Before we got married I asked her to at least become familiar with my guns, in case of an emergency.

As it turned out she likes handguns and target practice at the range. She's a good shot overall, and the Ruger MK II target is her favorite handgun. She also knows to first reach for the .38 or .357 in a situation where having to shoot someone is a distinct posibility.

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Update: My current woman now shoots just as well as some of the competitive shooters I hang out with and she has no problem using my ammo while I am at work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The closest we've been is when I participated in Jane Wayne day when he was in the Marines. It was fun and I enjoyed myself, but he didn't shoot that day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

I taught my wife to shoot right after we were married (36+ years ago) and she took to it like a fish to water. She'll shoot anything you hand her and she's hell-on-wheels with an HK MP5. She's also an NRA firearms instructor (like me) and we hunt mule deer together every fall. God, but I love that woman!

• Like Like x 1