1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

so over it

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Dec 23, 2017.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

its to the point that I am getting home about 8 or 9, and my wife and I are barely even talking to each other. were both just so frustrated

2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Based on op 10 more weeks to go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphie250

[​IMG]

4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Can you guys afford to have someone (a health aid) come in, maybe twice a week to take some of the pressure off?
    Someone to pay attention to the ...witch... and take care of her needs for a while so you guys can get a break.
    It would be at least a few hours where you could spend some time together without stress as a family, maybe go to a movie or something.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ralphie250

we have thought about it and had a friend come over (she is a nurse) to try to help but grandma was a real pain in the ass to her and was very hateful.

im considering sleeping in my truck tonight. only problem is its fucking cold

I got home last night and she had the heat up to 77 degrees in the house, im going to buy me a lockbox tomorrow and put it on so she cant fuck with it

• Like Like x 3
  6. redux

redux Very Tilted

You might consider contacting the Georgia Division of Aging Services (start with the linked list of local Area Agencies on Aging) and explain your circumstances of having to care for a "difficult" elderly relative.

They might have programs for in-home assistance for which you might be eligible or other resources that might help in some way.

I feel for you and hope there is something out there to help!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would be scribing notches into a plank daily rather than count the weeks. it might make you feel like things are moving along ever so slightly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. ralphie250

This week has been fucking horrible, not only does she just lay in the bed..... and want things.
    its to the point that my wife and I really don't even talk to each other anymore cause when we do we just get aggervated with each other for no reason

9. ralphie250

update on the lockbox....
    I bought one and started to install it and of course she asked my wife what the noise was and she told her "chris is doing something with the thermostat". a few minutes grandma yelled for me to come in her room. so I did. she asked me what I was doing.... and in a pissed off statement I told her "im tired of coming home and finding that you have turned my house into a heat wave, and unless she wanted to pay the gas bill not to touch it"... all she said was that she would leave it alone and I didn't have to out the box on it.

needless to say, she hasn't fucked with it since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. cynthetiq

Maybe you need to be more assertive like this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ralphie250

this is true, im always very assertive, but when it comes to my wifes family I have to tread lightly. you know how that goes. you can ask anyone that knows me very well. I ALWAYS speak my mind and don't hold anything back. just kinda difficult when its my wifes family. I don't want grandma to have any hard feelings with my wife because of me

12. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

Always speaking your mind is just stupid.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Donald Trump comes immediately to mind.

15. ralphie250

its all good

16. ralphie250

epically when im mad, it never turns out well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ralphie250

take today for example.... my wife is off of work. she apparently is just riding around shopping cause she don't want to be at home either.

I tried to talk with her last night but lets just say that when were both aggervated with the same situation it don't turn out well, and yes im at fault too. im not blaming it on her.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ralphie250

its so bad, that I came to work today just so I didn't have to be at home with grandma. 2 inches of snow and you know how things are in the south when you say the "S" word.

"S" word= snow

19. cynthetiq

So. February off to a good start?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

My wife's grandparents are supposed to move in with us when we move to a new house...

• Dislike Dislike x 1