1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Speed_Gibson pictures

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Speed_Gibson, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Fresh uploads....
    [​IMG]
    University of Idaho Arboretum-Trees reflecting in pond
    [​IMG]
    Washington State University
    [​IMG]
    University of Idaho Water Tower
    Pardon the "double post" on here with this one, it is part of the set and should have gone here to begin with rather than where I posted it earlier tonight.
    [​IMG]
    Grove of trees in the University of Idaho Arboretum

PS: had to comment again on how epically poor that picture of the The Administrative building on the U of I campus looks as posted when I see it now. Going to have to go back to that RAW a third time and see what I can do with it now. Walked by there last week with camera in hand but the shadows were deep and a fresh attempt was not looking good then.

PPS: I think the evolution of watermarks and such things has finally reached a "happy place" for me. Finally used my scanner to get a digital copy of my signature which looks much better to me than the various methods I have tried over the years that are on ample display in this thread and elsewhere that I have posted my pictures.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Speed_Gibson

Took this in the past few days and felt like it belonged here.
    This is exactly as shot, the only post processing was resizing a bulky RAW file and adding the border. Something with the 30+ year old lens accomplished this look.
    Flag_at_courthouse.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Speed_Gibson

Latest from today, minor editing in Lightroom (WB, etc) and in Photoshop to remove distractions. (Scaled for FB size)
    11jan15-Moscow Winter.jpg

• Like Like x 1