1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Holiday Special

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Ozmanitis, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

Long ago, On a TV station far far away, a man George Lucas made a Holiday special which aired only once. And since then, the mighty Lucas has blocked every attempt to show it.

Now, for those of you of the younger crowd, Who haven't heard of it, This was a BAD show, we are talking OMG what where you thinking!?! bad. I was sadly old enough and had the misfortune of seeing it. Even worse. I remember it. And it has haunted me for years, But today I was delivered from the horribleness of it by this review. Now I can look back and laugh.

View: http://youtu.be/oS6PwQcCIXo

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I cringed just reading the thread title, and then thought of Wierd Al's "White and Nerdy" when he buys a VHS copy of this in a back alley that is hidden in a paper bag.

3. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

LMAO, I haven't thought about Al's back ally deal for years, but yeah. It should have stayed in the bag.

4. Echo

Echo New Member

My brother used to talk about watching it when it ran on network television. I finally saw a copy of it. All I can say is that there must have been a lot of drugs on those sets!

5. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I remember the promos for this but, thankfully, I didn't watch it. What a hot mess this special was.

6. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I remember this show. Good times