1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Sucking nipples to hard

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mikhailsjunk, Jan 7, 2019.

1. mikhailsjunk New Member

So my wife and I are in out late 20's .

When we got married and had sex it was good, I liked her body her breasts in general turned me on. Know two kids later even she makes comments like I want new breasts or always asking me if I like them , they have changed after 6 years of marriage I can stop thinking about how they used to look.

Fast forward to know we have sex I love to suck and nibble on the nipple it's a turn on for me . But she always says I'm biting to hard which I don't feel like I am. Why can't enjoy it anymore ? I feel I might be over thinking this .

Just needed to vent .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

So do you think you're doing something different from what you used to do when enjoying her breasts?
    Or are you saying that she perceives it differently and it's no longer pleasurable for her?

3. mikhailsjunk New Member

Well she breast feed both our kids, so to put things polite with out coming off as rude , they have changed shape and I guess from what she says sensitivity wide there more sensitive .

When we're having sex and she yells stop it hurts I some times get so turned off , that I don't want to go on . It's mental I swear

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Things change over time. Boobs too.
    Try to appreciate how they have changed.....with time you may even get turned on by their new appearance.
    In the interim, be gentle, and think about how great it is that you have your wife’s boob in your mouth.

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

It's all about consent
    and respect.

Hey, what would happen if she licked your nuts too hard when they become sensitive. Those little guys change too.
    Body parts change, on and off, differ levels over time for various timeperiods.

You go with the flow, what you like, what they like, what works, what doesn't work...it could change by the moment.
    Adjust, accomodate,
    tweak (pun intended ;))

6. omega

omega Very Tilted

You get turned off by her saying it hurts? How do you think it feels to her when she keeps telling you it hurts and you keep doing it? There may be underlying issues but continuing to hurt her when she tells you not to is pretty messed up. You need to listen to her. Maybe she should scrape your cock with her teeth while blowing you or twist your balls and act surprised when you don't like it.

• Like Like x 1