1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

tasting your own stuff

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by jackwidmere, Apr 16, 2019.

1. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

To borrow a quote from the long-gone Zombiesquirrel...

Gross.

[​IMG]

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

My wife just rubbed her ass into my crotch as we were making dinner so I know sexy fun time is coming up.
    (As an aside do you ladies realize the effect that has on us?)

Right now I'm thinking about how hot it would be to eat her out after I cum.
    But I know I will go from 60 to zero on that idea in 10 milliseconds after I cum.
    Oh well.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Have her ride you cowgirl until you cum, then quickly sit on your face. Using restraints can add to the experience (not everyones taste).

/intentionalplayonwords

• Like Like x 1
  4. clasentodd New Member

I have eaten my wife out numerous times after I fill her and she had snowballed me to. The one I'm trying to convince her is to let me eat her after another man's cum inside of her. I did that once before while I watched my friend doing his wife and I immediately went down on her and ate every drop of it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Well it hasn't happened yet.
    But I have been thinking about it and the idea still has appeal. I think it is going to happen.
    Last week after I filled her she was kneeling on the bed, still raring to go and I was encouraging her to play with herself.....my hand was in the general area along with hers, which is a first.
    Small steps....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

My ex girlfriend used to give me head on a daily basis, (man I miss those days ) but I digress, she would always share my load with me in a very passionate kiss after. Taste wise not much there but it's all about the passion and the moment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Wow sounds so sexy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Since the male mind (well, in many men) turns off the idea of creampie eating immediately after orgasm, even if it's a tremendously stimulating thought beforehand, I wonder if the go for it switch is still turned on in the above situation? Even if it's another guy's cum.

Probably some guys are wired that way, or have trained themselves to go for it. I'd give it a try as long as I knew the people really well, and there wasn't a dominant, cuckold, or sissy "vibe" to the situation (but that could be part of the playing).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. clasentodd New Member

Not at all is the go for it switch turned off. In fact the greater the quality of orgasm she has the bigger the desire to get your face and mouth all up inside of her used pusyy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

Yes, I definitely know how effective that is on my man. (It's amusingly cruel sometimes to tease and taunt him all day till he finally gets to go mad that evening.)

Personally, the idea if that has never appealed to me, although I'm not sure what my bf thinks. We've kissed after each of us has gone down in the other and that's totally fine but... Not sure about a creampie situation. In fairness to him, I practically drown the poor man anyway so...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

that drives me crazy. by sexy time i turn into a caveman

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

Exactly, that's the absolute best part

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1