1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tattered Skies - a novel in serial

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by losthellhound, Jan 8, 2013.

1. The initial start of this book was way back in 2002... and unfortunately (or fortunately) it has been written, lost, found deleted and gone through hell. While the story has lived to its completion in my head it's only been seen by one other. Since the road to published is lined in long and draining months I've decided instead of taking that route that I will publish as a serial and get my feedback straight from reader. I appreciate and welcome any comments and questions.. I love questions because it always makes me fight to think things through. You won't be able to comment there so here or personally.

Tattered Skies | a losthellhound creative studios project

Ignore the donate button and send your donations back here to the 'f cancer' fund. And please feel free to spread the link around to anyone who you think might enjoy.