1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me your deepest, darkest secret.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Xerxes, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I understand that completely. I don't like people, children included, with a very few exceptions. But, I don't consider it a deep, dark secret.

2. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

It makes sense to me.
    Who I Am is the key, I found "Who I Am" and I'm never going back to what everyone else wants me to be!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

I still listen to Disco.
    When my kids come home from trick-or-treating, I sneak a piece when they aren't looking.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I think it is much more of a struggle for women--even young women--to stand up for themselves and be true. We are so invested in pleasing others--our friends, our parents, our boss, our kids, our SO, that we get lost in it all.

It takes a great deal of strength to break free of this pattern and it is sometimes a lonely road (mine is particularly so right now).
    I give you much credit Freetofly for having the strength to do this for yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Freetofly

Fangirl it is still a struggle, but I stay with it! Just remember you are not alone. :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

YOU MONSTER!
    It is people like you that break my heart!

7. Innocentmiss

Innocentmiss Getting Tilted

I'm sure its simply for the love of the kids health, you know you don't want them scoffing all their treats, it might hurt their teeth!

8. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

That and t
    And the dog, when he finds wrappers left here and there. I have to put the candy up high and ration the.

9. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I think of it as a "candy tax." With the kids I nanny/babysit, they understand that if I open a package of something for them, I get one. It's fair.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

I stole Raisinettes one time, but I worked at the store so I felt justified doing so.

I do love Raisinettes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

My secret is not dark but kinda sad....I still love my first boyfriend and would do anything to be there with him. Sounds corny but it's really sad cuz his one and only wife died 3 years ago and he's lonely.
    --- merged: Nov 10, 2012 11:02 PM ---
    My secret is not dark but kinda sad....I still love my first boyfriend and would do anything to be there with him. Sounds corny but it's really sad cuz his one and only wife died 3 years ago and he's lonely.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  12. Freetofly

They are the best, will have go get some now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I once stole a tube of paint from the local hobby shop to see if I could do it, and when my mom found the tube of paint in the car where I'd forgotten it, I totally let a soccer teammate take the blame.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I'm a little bit racist. Just like the song.

15. ugh........I almost posted something but Im really tired of being judged at the moment.

16. zhaich

zhaich Vertical

I am so introverted that I have a hard time caring about physical reality. Going through the motions is easy enough, bills, routine work and things like that. I do enough to survive within my means and afford the luxury I want, but my career? Social contacts? Relationships? What I see within myself takes top priority, all the time. That might be why my arm is killing me right now and it's hard for me to type this without wincing.

17. I like to wear womens panties. It is hard to find lacy ones that don't crush my boys.
    --- merged: Dec 11, 2012 at 5:07 PM ---
    I like to wear womens panties. It is hard to find lacy ones that don't crush my boys.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  18. Hateful.Monstar

Hateful.Monstar New Member

I used to work at a behavioral health clinic. We had drug reps that would often come in and pass out neat little pens, staplers etc. During the other clinicians lunch breaks I would go into their offices and steal every last pharmaceutical gadget I could find. I even stole a Lexapro clock off the Asst. Directors Wall...which warranted a company wide email.

19. Freetofly

Buried my asshole stepfather in a shallow grave, in my mind, about a 100 times. Mother fucker.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

I had to quote this in case it was edited. I need it preserved forever. The perfection of the glitch that caused him to have to type that all over again. It is ... a wonderful, beautiful mistake.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012