1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me your deepest, darkest secret.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Xerxes, Oct 30, 2012.

1. TNH888

TNH888 New Member

It's pretty bad...probably not unusual, but not the sort of secret I'd tell with a picture of my face on the left.
    And no, its not homosexuality.

The worst secret I'd divulge on here...I was a massive late bloomer and didnt kiss a girl til I was 23, thats when changed and started becoming my corrupted self ;). I did do other things though...first. Hence my worst secret, which I won't tell...

2. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

i once tripped my mom when we were racing to see who could get to the ticket counter at a movie theatre first.

is it safe to say that NOBODY here is actually going to share their deepest, darkest secret in les intraw3bz?

3. Pretty safe bet EventHorizon, even with the anonymity that the innerwebs provides I really doubt that those deep dark secrets ever get told.

4. kattoes

kattoes New Member

It is deflating to find what you thought was your unique and slightly twisted personal affect, is just plebeian and otherwise common...

5. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

we should have another TFP meet up this summer and get to know what we're all really like. not exactly deep dark secrets... but better idea of who's who etc...

• Like Like x 2
  6. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Dipping my toe in (I almost typed "tail"...what the hell?!), cause why not?

I sneak eat junk food any time it is readily available. Cookies, cakes, donuts, pastries and chocolates are never safe in my house, especially once a package's seal has been broken. A colleague had stored several packages worth of assorted chocolate miniatures in the supply closet next door to my office. Over the past few months I have obliterated that supply. I plan on buying back what I ate to replace it.

I tweeze ingrown hairs out of my legs at work when I'm bored or stuck in projects I'm working on.

I scoped out a suicide plan for early New Year's morning, to jump from street level into the city's subterranean storm water drainage tunnels. This plan is entirely off the table.

I lie, and most often it's to the people I love the most.

7. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

I have so many secrets and no place to put ANY of them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alistair Eurotrash

Put them in your underwear drawer. Nobody EVER thinks of looking there.

• Like Like x 3
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Nah, I'm fairly open already...it's just that I've spread it out over the years and in many threads. All retred.
    Everything else would just wear everyone out...I'm a whiny cus. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

Reminds me of a chunk of a poem by Adrienne Rich:

"You all die at fifteen," said Diderot,
    and turn part legend, part convention.
    Still, eyes inaccurately dream
    behind closed windows blankening with steam.
    Deliciously, all that we might have been,
    all that we were--fire, tears,
    wit, taste, martyred ambition--
    stirs like the memory of refused adultery
    the drained and flagging bosom of our middle years.

Diederot basically put forth an idea that once a girl turned fifteen, her selfhood died at the hands of pleasing society, pleasing men, becoming pleasing.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Somebody said something about being introverted.....I am as well and find it difficult to work in a hospital where theres so many people around all day.......and I often just want to watch tv or go online after work and just soak up the "being alone-ness", I have offended a few friends because I often break plans or give excuses ........which I know is bad and I usually dont do that but Ive just been overwhelmed starting a new job and wanting to end my relationship and my granny got sick, everything happenining at once.......anyway.......I feel like a bad friend to at least one of my friends but I dont totally care......shes one of those people who always wants someone around .....oh well........

12. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Not the deepest and darkest, but a weird and goofy one because I'm in that type of mood:

When a guy I find attractive asks me a question where the answer is yes, I'll look in their eyes and say "I do" to get the picture of marrying me in their head. How they react is a pretty good judge of what they think of me. Dumb, but entertaining, especially for a serial flirt.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I almost walked right in front of a bus today thinking it would have been better to be dead than have to deal my shitty job and my shitty life.

14. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

how could you talk about your deepest secret on web??? LOL
    you should take me to dinner for that :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Innocentmiss

Innocentmiss Getting Tilted

My secret at the moment is I am contemplating taking a secret holiday to New Zealand for a couple of weeks and telling no one!

• Like Like x 3
  16. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

I can certainly see the appeal of doing that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I'm afraid I'm a bad dad

• Like Like x 1
  18. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

That's called "parenting," my friend. In nearly 20 years of being a Dad, I've never felt like I knew what the hell I was doing. I think lots of people feel that way. I know you're not a bad dad, Ralphie. No way!

• Like Like x 2
  19. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

It's kind of like the adage that if you're coherent enough to wonder if you're insane, then you're more than likely not insane. If you're conscientious enough to wonder whether you're a fit Dad, be assured that you are, my friend.

• Like Like x 3
  20. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Hmm... Dinner and deep dark secrets with someone called "curious bear" - operative word being curious... Could get interesting.