1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Judge Beats Disabled Daughter on Video

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Jozrael, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Jozrael New Member

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt_XwZtUV2A - quick link Jozrael.
    Nothing about him - Judge William Adams - being prosecuted for child abuse. Has he been reported for it? Hope every decent - or indecent - at this point I dont care - person who sees this scum gives it the kicking it deserves. And the wife too. Absolutely vile people - he seems to be getting off on it. Sick. A cancer that needs cutting from society. Anyone here seriously thinking of 'going postal' - stay away from schools and such please, and kindly shoot this vermin instead - and the best of luck to you in doing that.
    --- merged: Nov 2, 2011 10:47 AM ---
    Found this - I thought his wife was willing to beat - what did you think Jozrael?
    Facebook Page Created to Stop Judge William Adams' Re-Election

November 02, 2011 01:55 AM EDT

Recently, the news aggregator site Reddit made a certain, disturbing video front page, revealing the dark secrets of Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams. As fast as you could blink an eye, a Facebook page was created dedicated to preventing the judge's re-election. In just a few hours, the page has gotten more than 200 "Likes," and more people are joining in spreading the word.
    It appears that the 2004 video of the vicious beating was saved for a time when Hillary Adams felt it was best: election time. According to the Facebook page, "Don't Re-Elect Judge William Adams," he is up for re-election next week. Recently, Ms. Adams reportedly had an argument with her father over the phone, at which point she decided to release the video of the vicious beating (you can watch the video here).
    The reason behind the leather belt beating was simple: Judge Adams caught his teenage daughter downloading videos and games illegally from the Internet. Now, reasonable people would have simply taken away Internet privileges or grounded her. Not so, Judge Adams. In the 7-plus-minute video, he can be seen repeatedly hitting her with the belt, threatening to strike her across the face with it, and even forces his now-ex-wife to get in a few licks.
    One member of the Facebook group said, "This man pissed off the internets. Prepare for the wrath." The group administrator also posted the not-so-good judge's home address in Rockport. Reddit is alive with users giving the names and email addresses of local news stations to cover this story. They've also posted the number of the CPS and local sheriff's office to report the abuse. Many have called and reported having spoken to several different people. The activism is alive, and it is very evident that people won't just sit idly by and allow an obviously abusive and manipulative man hold the office of judge any longer.
    Perhaps the outrage caused by this video will get enough media attention, forcing Adams to withdraw from the race. And Adams had better pray he doesn't end up in jail with anyone he's ruled against.

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

the video is very disturbing, i can't watch it all.
    but i don't see anything in the reg news about this, yet, which makes me a little wary.
    not that i would have trouble believing it.

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

5. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Unbelievable... how can anyone do that to a child, especially your own, and one that is handicapped. Sickening video, sickening human being.

6. Geez, that makes me sick

7. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

If it's worth anything to you: it's been reported in the Daily Mail and the International Business Times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-belt-playing-games.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/241931/20111102/judge-william-adams.htm

But there does seem to be a lot of mainstream media silence on this. Maybe it's because it's still early. Traditional media tends to take a while to catch up to those sparky online folks.

But, yeah, this is pretty messed up. No matter the true identity of the parents, they need to be held accountable.

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well, like I said, I am not surprised.
    just need something a little more official than reddit and youtube to frame it with more credibility.
    not that that is an absolute, either. obviously.

9. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I'm not that surprised that the US media hasn't caught on to this yet. They're not really on top of the internet phenomena on a daily basis. If there's enough groundswell, I imagine there will eventually be a national story, but it's not like the MSM haunts Reddit and YouTube looking for scoops. There are more efficient ways to gather the news in the US. The most probable way for a national story to happen is for a local or regional story to get picked up by the newswires. This almost seems designed to have the maximum internet impact and minimal media impact. If she wanted the media involved, the easiest way would be to email the video (or a link to it) to her favorite local TV station and/or print reporter.

Oh, as for the events themselves - sick. Dude needs to be arrested.

10. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

I could only watch a few minutes of that. He needs to be arrested and severely beaten while in jail.

11. If he ever makes it to court and jail, I am sure he will have an interesting stay. Of course, they will use the excuse that he may be at risk (like his daughter) because he may have sent some of the prisoners there himself, so he shouldnt go to jail. He certainly seemed to be getting his jollys - possibly on power over the poor girl. As for this 'take your beating like a woman' - what the fuck is up with these people. Hope he takes his shafting in the prison showers like a man. Is a quadruple anal possible?

12. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

i personally don't want him to go to jail. i would rather chain him to a stick in some city square and let the citizens of townsville exact their own brand of justice on him. after all, he is accountable to the people who elect him right?

13. OK, I forced myself to watch more. The mother is just as bad. She beat on her also. She did nothing to mitigate the situation. These people are animals.

Damn it, I really hope there is a Hell.

14. Hope he finds his on earth Craven.

15. Carbonic

Carbonic Getting Tilted

16. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well, there it is.

17. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

That shit is pretty insane. You can tell that guy is beating her not because he thinks it serves a disciplinary purpose, but because he's taking his anger out on her. I am NOT of the opinion that all corporal punishment of children is bad, but it needs to be done in a controlled and appropriate manner in which the child can relate the punishment to her conduct.

With a disabled child that old, and with the amount of zeal he's putting into his actions and the fact that he made his wife join in on the abuse, that's just not happening. That man is not fit for the bench and, regardless of whether he is re-elected, the Texas bar should definitely take action to revoke his right to practice. Beating a disabled teenager is unquestionably unacceptable.

18. It also seemed a well practiced ritual.

19. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

according to what?

20. According to watching the disabled girl knowing what was expected of her, what was coming next, and according to the words used by her parents to each other and to her. Hardly looked like a one off attack to me at least.