1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Judge Beats Disabled Daughter on Video

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Jozrael, Nov 2, 2011.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

i'll agree that physical discipline has its place in parenting, but i find it hard to believe that this was just discipline or "parenting"

2. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

I know here in Ohio, one can be tried up to 20 years after the abuse occurred, this is suppose to help those who have repressed the abuse or were in a place that they could not come forth for fear of harm. We had a local case not too long ago where a pastor was accused of molesting his youth group boys in the 90's. It was like the Sandusky case, one came forward and a bunch after came out.

Given this was just a few years ago and he is not denying it, the fact that his ex wife states it was an ongoing thing, the daughter has an illness and it is on tape, I would say he may face some serious charges, especially with this being a viral worldwide issue. Someone, somewhere will be politically motivated to do something, then again it is Texas, where human life and justice don't always go hand in hand.

3. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Jesus Christ.... What I saw in the OP sickens me. WTF is the matter with people like this?